Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

DIY Hair Mask

Hey all... looking for the best suggestion for a DIY at home hair mask for long, bleach blonde and very dry and split ends hair?? Thanks in advance from Canada!! 

AND GO...

Re: DIY Hair Mask

@TheFrew hey there, im in Canada too, province of Quebec.

Anyway, i know there's one with eggs and olive oil and maybe something else, but i dont know if its specifically for blond hair and split ends.

I think there's also one with banana and other things in it.

You can read about it online and also search on Google for "DIY hair mask for damage hair" and other things like that.

Good luck 🙂

Hey Quebec, I'm in Ontario here! 😊

Thank you for the suggestion. I appreciate it. I will check out some online options and see where it takes me! 

@TheFrew i remember my friend tried the eggs and olive oil hair mask and she said it smells lol, i can imagine, it might not be too too bad.

Having said that, if you have thin hair, i would suggest to be carefull with oil, it can last long in the hair even after washing them a few times.

What you could do is avoid to put it near the scalp, because thats where the hair gets nornally greasy/dirty. So if you have thin hair, try putting the stuff more at the end and up a bit, to test how things go.

I had a bad experience with a Briogeo product, if i remember well it had coconut oil in it, and i have thin hair; it took around like 4 days before my hair got better, because they stayed greasy because the product was too heavy for my hair.

Im more carefull nowadays, even if on the product it says "does not leave hair greasy".

Having said that, Briogeo isnt a bad brand, but so far the only product i like is theyre Banana shampoo and conditionner, i stay safe and dont use it everyday, but when i do it feels good. 

Talking banana, i just remembered that i want to check on Google to see if there would be a banana hair mask receipe. You could check it it out too 🙂

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing