Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Curly Frizzy Hair

Does anybody have any suggestions on what styling product I can use for my dry curly hair? I am trying to grow out my relaxed hair and my hair has been really frizzy. Nothing I do helps!

I'm CapeVerdean and Irish so I have thick long banana cur...

I'm CapeVerdean and Irish so I have thick long banana curls. I recently dyed my hair and these are the products I use to keep it healthy. One product I swear by is the Lanza Plant Silk Serum, it is a staple in my hair routine. It has sunscreen to protect your hair, helps to define curls, and keep hair healthy. Watch out for products labeled "natural" such as Carol's Daughter. It isn't all natural, and natural isn't always better anyways. You just want to be aware of that.  Fekkai's Color Care Mask works wonders. it's a little pricey, but worth the 35 dollars. I really like Organix Moroccan Oil deep conditioner, and it can be found at the drugstore for like 8 bucks.

If you are looking for an anti-frizz, Oscar Blandi Jasmin...

If you are looking for an anti-frizz, Oscar Blandi Jasmin Oil Serum is great!  Just rub a couple of pumps in the palms of your hands and distribute of damp hair and dry hair as usual. 

You can also use this on dry hair, but use a very small amount.  Here is the link

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P57300&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5681

Best of luck with your search  Smiley Happy 

It's a 10!   This came highly recommended to me and I abs...

It's a 10!

This came highly recommended to me and I absolutely love it. It is al little pricy, 10oz will cost you about $20, but its so worth it. They also sell the 5oz at a cheaper price around $10. 10.gif

A quick fix would be a good leave-in conditioner or just...

A quick fix would be a good leave-in conditioner or just leaving a dime-sized amount of conditioner in wet hair Smiley Happy try argan oil (15 at sally's beauty supply) or a styling cream. it also helps to blowdry your hair with a diffuser because it gives you control over how your hair dries and can prevent that irritating halo of frizz from popping up.

Hope this helped a bit Smiley Happy

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • 10.gif