Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Color-deposit shampoo for very dark hair

I have naturally dark brown hair that is professionally colored black with traces of dark red and violet mixed in. 

What is the best color-deposit shampoo (and conditioner) to keep my color rich and dark ?

The product I use is Artec Color Depositing Shampoos/Cond...

The product I use is Artec Color Depositing Shampoos/Conditioners. They make a variety of shampoos/conditioners for different hair colors/shades/tones etc. I have red hair (I get it professionally colored) and I use one of their red shampoos and it puts back color to my hair and makes it not as brassy, dull, washed out and it just keeps it rich looking. 

Here is a website:

haircareusa.com/artec_color_depositing_shampoo.htm 

Hope this helps!

John Frieda has a product called "Brilliant Brunette...

John Frieda has a product called "Brilliant Brunette Luminous Color Glaze" which is an easy-to-use gel-creme formula that adds a hint of glossy brown color, satiny texture and multi-dimensional shine right in the shower.  Previously a salon-exclusive, this glazing treatment delivers high-impact shine and satin-smooth texture.  Now, just shampoo, condition…then glaze any time your hair needs a pick me up.  Sephora doesn't carry John Frieda products (although I think they used to) but you can find this at hair salons and Ulta.

I hope this helps you. 🙂

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing