Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Clarifying shampoo?

So some products tend to make my hair feel waxy/ greasy and build up while others make my hair feel like straw. I’m looking for a good clarifying shampoo that would help just clean my hair and make it feel soft! It doesn’t need to be from Sephora literally anything is appreciated!!

Re: Clarifying shampoo?

@dancing13 

Clarifying shampoos are not harsh, don’t worry. 
Here is my top pick: Living Proof Mini Perfect hair Day (PhD) Triple Detox Shampoo 2 oz/ 60 mL 

First, whats your hair/scalp situation?

Alot of the times clarifying shampoos are harsh/drying; if you have oily hair thats not a good thing unless it would balance Ph.

Oh. I’m honestly not sure I’m a teen and don’t know a ton about my hair other than it’s not healthy nor soft feeling. I’ve been doing research and it said using a clarifying shampoo once a week would help with the products that are making my hair feel the way it is . 
I’ve been trying to find a good shampoo and conditioner also and have had no luck 😞

@dancing13 I've gone through 2 or 3 of the Living Proof Perfect hair Day (PhD) Triple Detox Shampoo 5.4 oz/ 160 mL that @greeneyedgirl107 mentioned and I like it OK.  I also just picked up the IGK First Class Detoxifying Charcoal Shampoo and I think it might be just *slightly* less drying than the Living Proof and it also has a bit of a thinner consistency so it's easier (for me, at least) to disperse evenly through my hair.

@dancing13 I recently used a sample of Living Proof Perfect hair Day (PhD) Triple Detox Shampoo 5.4 oz/ 160 mL and liked how it worked.  I found that Neutrogena's Anti-Residue shampoo gave better results, but the LP was much more gentle.  I know other BICers use the LP.  🙂

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing