From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Can't find any good shampoo/conditioning or other products for fine, oily hair.

I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything that's reliable. Someone recommended Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo but that's only for once a week and I'm looking for products that I could use quite frequently.

My sister recently got some DivaCurl products for her dry, thick, curly hair and it did wonders to her hair, but I cant find anything similar for my hair type.

RE: Can't find any good shampoo/conditioning or other products for fine, oily hair.

I like pureology the shampoo is completely vegan and it's great for cleaning hair without stripping it of moisture. I use it in between co washing I also like alterna's caviar shampoo and conditioner it smells amazing and it feels really luxurious to use but it's kind of pricey

Re: Can't find any good shampoo/conditioning or other products for fine, oily hair.

Anyone know a good gentle shampoo that doesn't remove natural oils from hair, and a good light weight conditioner without sulfates? Also a good dry shampoo?

RE: Can't find any good shampoo/conditioning or other products for fine, oily hair.

I have very oily scalp too. I use pantene clear volume shampoo it works well and sonetimes put acv mixed on my scalp as well. Hope it helps!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Can't find any good shampoo/conditioning or other products for fine, oily hair.

Hey darl

I'd recommended something that will control your oily hair, scalp, limp hair. More like a deep cleanse shampoo with a lightweight conditioner 🙂 also never ever put conditioner on your roots because that is what creates oily hair sometimes other hair products can use oil to. 

xMaddie wrote:

I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything that's reliable. Someone recommended Bumble and Bumble Sunday Shampoo but that's only for once a week and I'm looking for products that I could use quite frequently.

My sister recently got some DivaCurl products for her dry, thick, curly hair and it did wonders to her hair, but I cant find anything similar for my hair type.

xMaddie wrote:

Any specific product recommendations?

RE: Re: Can't find any good shampoo/conditioning or other products for fine, oily hair.

Try the sea salt purifying scrub from Christophe Robin!
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing