From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Can anyone please recommend a good shampoo and conditioner for hairfall, regrowth and dry hair?

I have been using multiple shampoos from different brands but they didn’t help, even they have make my hair condition worse. I am losing my hair every single day and it’s freaking me out that i am gonna get bald😖 so please help. Thank you in advance😊.

RE: Can anyone please recommend a good shampoo and conditioner for hairfall, regrowth and dry hair?

If you are using a shampoo with sulfates, stop now. Sulfates strip your hair and scalp of natural oils. Once I stopped using sulfates and stopped straightening my hair every day (I have curly hair) I noticed my fallout was significantly less and my hair was also less dry and damaged. Coconut oil is good for your hair and scalp to retain moisture. Jamaican black castor oil works well for most people when it comes to regrowth. Also ask your doctor for an iron blood test and your thyroid levels. There could be an underlying cause that’s not hair/product related to your fallout.
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing