Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Briogeo superfoods Shampoo & Conditioner

I’m nearly out of my regular shampoo and conditioner (Verb Hydrating) and I’m thinking about switching brands to something with more clean ingredients. Has anyone tried the new Briogeo Superfoods Shampoo and Conditioner? I would love some feedback from other BIC members before taking the plunge 😊 

Re: Briogeo superfoods Shampoo & Conditioner

@bakeamuffin @itsfi So i've had a chance to try out the new shampoo and conditioner a few times.

Overall I am happy with it. I agree with the claims that it quenches parched strands. My hair has been really dry lately and I'm happy with how it feels after using this conditioner. I actually really like the shampoo - it made my scalp feel really clean without stripping my hair. I also am happy with the smell - I was worried it would smell overly of Matcha but it smells mostly of apple - it's a really clean smell for summer.

All that said it is quite pricey for what you get.  It works well - but I don't think it works well enough in comparison to my regular shampoo/conditioner to justify the price tag on a regular basis. I would buy again but it would have to be something I rotated in once in a while. 

Thank you so much for the update and review @Kim888!  The shampoo and conditioner sound nice and like they would make a good addition to my regular products.  I may pick this up later in the summer, but I would definitely rotate it in periodically.  Thanks again!

@bakeamuffin

Thank you so much for your feedback @Kim888!! I’m glad that it does what it claims, it seems like a fantastic summer duo and great as a treat for the hair when it needs a little extra love 💚 

@bakeamuffin, if Briogeo doesn't work out for you, I've been using Aveda's Shampure and it lathers up well for an SLS/SLES free shampoo. Its lathering ingredients are plant derived, not from petroleum or animal by-products. Shampure is its general product, but there are products for specific concerns. Good luck 🙂

Thanks so much for your suggestion @pocketvenus, I’m always looking for quality hair care 😊 

Hi! Our Superfoods Shampoo and Conditioner are great for dry, dull, and lifeless hair! This mega-green shampoo and conditioner is packed with potent levels of omega fatty acids, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, antioxidants, and vitamins which all create a crucial foundation for healthy hair. This innovative formula combines the most vital fatty acids and fruit & vegetable extracts that address the root cause of this- lack of hydration. 🙂 This gives you the foundation for healthy hair!

@briogeo it sounds like something my hair could really benefit from! I love that the shampoo and conditioner come in a set together as well! 😊

@bakeamuffin I caved and just decided to order it earlier haha - I'll let you know how it goes after I use it a few times! 

Yay @Kim888! I can’t wait to hear your thoughts 😄 I hope you like them 💚

@Kim888 

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this set as well.  It looks quite good.

@bakeamuffin

I am also super interested in this! 

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 54 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing