Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Briogeo superfoods Shampoo & Conditioner

Iโ€™m nearly out of my regular shampoo and conditioner (Verb Hydrating) and Iโ€™m thinking about switching brands to something with more clean ingredients. Has anyone tried the new Briogeo Superfoods Shampoo and Conditioner? I would love some feedback from other BIC members before taking the plunge ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Re: Briogeo superfoods Shampoo & Conditioner

@bakeamuffin @itsfi So i've had a chance to try out the new shampoo and conditioner a few times.

Overall I am happy with it. I agree with the claims that it quenches parched strands. My hair has been really dry lately and I'm happy with how it feels after using this conditioner. I actually really like the shampoo - it made my scalp feel really clean without stripping my hair. I also am happy with the smell - I was worried it would smell overly of Matcha but it smells mostly of apple - it's a really clean smell for summer.

All that said it is quite pricey for what you get.  It works well - but I don't think it works well enough in comparison to my regular shampoo/conditioner to justify the price tag on a regular basis. I would buy again but it would have to be something I rotated in once in a while. 

Thank you so much for the update and review @Kim888!  The shampoo and conditioner sound nice and like they would make a good addition to my regular products.  I may pick this up later in the summer, but I would definitely rotate it in periodically.  Thanks again!

@bakeamuffin

Thank you so much for your feedback @Kim888!! Iโ€™m glad that it does what it claims, it seems like a fantastic summer duo and great as a treat for the hair when it needs a little extra love ๐Ÿ’š 

@bakeamuffin, if Briogeo doesn't work out for you, I've been using Aveda's Shampure and it lathers up well for an SLS/SLES free shampoo. Its lathering ingredients are plant derived, not from petroleum or animal by-products. Shampure is its general product, but there are products for specific concerns. Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks so much for your suggestion @pocketvenus, Iโ€™m always looking for quality hair care ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Hi! Our Superfoods Shampoo and Conditioner are great for dry, dull, and lifeless hair! This mega-green shampoo and conditioner is packed with potent levels of omega fatty acids, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, antioxidants, and vitamins which all create a crucial foundation for healthy hair. This innovative formula combines the most vital fatty acids and fruit & vegetable extracts that address the root cause of this- lack of hydration. ๐Ÿ™‚ This gives you the foundation for healthy hair!

@briogeo it sounds like something my hair could really benefit from! I love that the shampoo and conditioner come in a set together as well! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@bakeamuffin I caved and just decided to order it earlier haha - I'll let you know how it goes after I use it a few times! 

Yay @Kim888! I canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts ๐Ÿ˜„ I hope you like them ๐Ÿ’š

@Kim888 

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this set as well.  It looks quite good.

@bakeamuffin

I am also super interested in this! 

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 54 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing