Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Best shampoo and Conditioner

Hi there! Does anyone know what the best shampoo and conditioner is on the market right now or even historically? I need a great product that is proven to be safe. I recently lost a ton of hair from using Kerastase for blondes in only a short week. My hair broke off upper, mid and lower shaft all over and fell out at the root.

The Kerastase products made my hair so dry and brittle it just broke. I’m not sure what is in it that caused massive hair loss at the root also but my scalp was red and burning with dandruff which I never had before using their line.

Please help! 🙏 I’ve spent so much already but I don’t care about the cost. If it’s amazing I’ll buy it!

Thanks! 💕 

Re: Best shampoo and Conditioner

If you’re looking for a blonde shampoo / conditioner, then you might want to try amika Bust Your Brass Blonde Purple Shampoo and amika Bust Your Brass Blonde Purple Conditioner   My friend switched from Kerastase for blondes to this and said it’s so much better. If you like masks, the amika Bust Your Brass Cool Blonde Purple Intense Repair Hair Mask 8 oz/ 250 mL  is unbeatable in my opinion! 

Re: Best shampoo and Conditioner

@Danigirl82 

The “best” is all a matter of opinion. Augustinus Bader The Shampoo 6.7 oz/ 200 mL  Augustinus Bader The Conditioner 5 oz/ 150 mL are the most “luxurious” ones that I’ve used. They did make my hair incredibly soft. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing