Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Best products for wavy hair.

I've never really been one to style my hair, after burning it with a straightener in middle school and high school I've learned to embrace my hair's natural texture. That being said I've been wanting to take care of my hair more and invest in products that will help keep it healthy. I air dry my hair so don't really use any heat style tools, maybe a hair dryer once a month but thats about it. The main concerns are frizz, dandruff, Kiehl's discontinued the one shampoo that got rid of my dandruff, and dry hair, the ends of my hair are really dry as compared to my roots. 

Best products for wavy hair.

My hair is really dry at the ends and generally wavy, I have been using Marrakesh X detangler or Marrakesh hair styling elixir, and they have done wonders for my hair. for dandruff I have used DP Hue AVC hair rinse, it substitutes shampoo and conditioner and worked well for me, or I just add ACV as a rinse after I used my regular shampoo
Anonymous Insider

RE: Best products for wavy hair.

Also Bumble & Bumble humidity gel oil is a good styling product to help define some of the texture and curls. Put it in damp hair & just let it air dry
Anonymous Insider

RE: Best products for wavy hair.

Alterna Moisture Repair Shampoo and Conditioner I love. & it comes in a good value duo. I have chemically treated my hair so much I lost texture & the damage caused all the frizz. Really hydrating formulations help with my frizz a lot. Christopher Robin makes a sea salt scrub for the scalp that is amazing. It helps get rid of my flakes and makes my scalp so healthy.

Re: RE: Best products for wavy hair.

I also highly recommend Alterna haircare! The moisture shampoo and conditioner are kind of life changing 😄 They also have a bamboo beach beeeze line that smells amazing and gives naturally wavy and curly hair an amazing boost of texture while smoothing out frizziness. It’s great to apply to damp hair and then letting it air dry. Very low maintenance/high impact @audaciousmars

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing