Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Best leave-in conditioner for fine, wavy, blonde hair??

Best leave-in conditioner for fine, wavy, blonde hair??  I have tried several items (Like "it's a 10", etc) and still felt weighted down and greasy. Looking for something nourishing, light-weight, and could wear alone/air-dry if in a hurry. Has anyone found a miracle product?????

Re: Best leave-in conditioner for fine, wavy, blonde hair??

@JoJoBeautyy,

I really like the Bumble and bumble Prep for fine hair. It does not weigh your hair down and provides a light mist for easy styling.

https://www.sephora.com/product/prep-P280528?icid2=products%20grid:p280528:product

❤️ Melissa

@JoJoBeautyy It's a 10 has a "lite" version that might be better for you.  Also, I find that applying it is so much easier when I spray it into my hands and then distribute instead of spraying it on.  It affords me so much more control.

I've heard good things about OUAI Detangling and Frizz Fighting Leave In Conditioner 4.7 oz/ 140 mL and DEVACURL - Leave-In Decadence™ Ultra Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner.  I was fortunate to receive them as GWP from Sephora, but haven't had a chance to try them yet.

Good luck!  🙂

I also have fine blonde hair and I also find leave in conditioners really heavy and greasy. I  combine Moroccanoil treatment and Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling cream to put on my ends only after I shower and before I style. Living in Denver, my hair is always thirsty for more moisture and this has really helped.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing