Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Best hot air brush for fine hair

Hi! I have straight, fine (but not thin) hair that  tends to be pretty limp and flat. Because my hair is so fine, it is kind of delicate and I do have some damage from lightening and color, but my hair stylist and I work very hard to keep it as healthy and strong as possible. Many people have recommended that I try a hot air brush for when I want to style my hair without curling it, but No one has been able to give me a clear answer about which specific product would be best for my hair needs.  If anyone here has any recommendations for a hot air brush that is good on straight, fine hair and also is not too damaging, please let me know! I would also love to hear if anyone with similar hair concerns has had good or bad experiences with specific hot air/blow dry brushes.

Really any input or guidance helps! Thank you!! 

Re: Best hot air brush for fine hair

@Isab5796 

If your hair is in delicate condition and you are working on getting it healthy, a hot air brush is not for you. They can very easily damage the hair (especially fine hair), I am not a fan of them for this and many other reasons. 

Re: Best hot air brush for fine hair

Hi!! @Isab5796 

I really love the Revlon Hot Hairbrush (available on Amazon) 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing