Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Best hairdryer? Dyson? Others?

With the upcoming Spring sale, it has me wondering if the Dyson Supersonic Hair dryer is worth the splurge. If not, what is the best hair dryer to consider?

RE: Best hairdryer? Dyson? Others?

Dyson is fantastic especially if you have long, thick hair and cutting that dry time in half is exciting to you. I always tell people “ time is money” and that alone will pay itself off if your weary about the price point of the Dyson. Not to mention what makes any Dyson product special is the engine/motor of the device and the technology; the Dyson dryer lives up to this as the technology is super innovative and really contributes to the health of your hair staying optimal during heat styling. PERSONALLY it wasn’t for me. Then again I am a gentleman with short hair, about 5-7 inches and I prefer a traditional shaped blow dryer as I like to hold it from the barrel; and like it the air dispense to little more hot. (Currently in love with my Drybar baby buttercup) But I hands down recommend for anyone with longer then chin length hair haha TREAY YO SELF!

RE: Best hairdryer? Dyson? Others?

I bought an airstyler and it is amazing! I was able to dry and style my hair in ten minutes. It used to take so much longer to blow it out. The sale discount helped to ease the blow of the price by a little. It's expensive but it's so worth it!

Re: Best hairdryer? Dyson? Others?

i tried the dyson and loved it but couldnt justify price. i have the t3 one and its quite comparable. pretty quiet but ofc not as quiet as dyson.

@MeliiC 

I don’t think it’s worth it at all. Just buy a dryer with an AC motor and ceramic heater. 

It's worth it. 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing