Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Best hair treatment

Hi I need a best hair treatment any one can help? 

Re: Best hair treatment

what is it your hair needs ? what is it you're treating ? 

Hair damage after i balayage it 

in that case i think the k18 people are recommending would be good for you ! i also hiiiighly recommend the aveda botanical repair range (i particularly love the leave-in and the mask). 

@Ronak2424 I agree with @faeriegirl and @ather !  K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Mini Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL is so easy to use, and I have had the best results from this compared to other repair products.

@Ronak2424  It’s a little on the pricy side but hands down my favourite hair treatment is K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Molecular Hair Repair Value Set – Full-Size Repair Mask & Free Travel Detox Shampoo  I was skeptical at first. I had my favourites and I didn’t think there was any way this could be better but I was wrong. I think the first thing that really got my attention was you wash your hair normally then rinse and get out of the shower and dry your hair a little then add the K18 treatment. Wait 4 mins and you style your hair. No waiting 10 minutes in the shower. No multiple products it’s just that easy. I’m a busy mom of a toddler and I do love my extra long showers when I can but this is so much more convenient when I don’t have the time. And my hair felt better than it ever had after using it. I will definitely continue to use it!

Thanks for the response and I'm very busy mom too with 2 toddlers .

@Ronak2424  This will be the product for you!!!! It’s so easy. And works! 

@faeriegirl @It’s just so good right!!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing