Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Best conditioner for straightened hair?

Hey guys! I straightened my hair in July 2019. I have been using TRESemmé conditioner since then. Can you guys suggest me some good conditioners for straightened hair? Also, I'm a newbie to Sephora! 🙂

Re: Best conditioner for straightened hair?

@BenoGT 

Do you mean you had a keratin treatment done or you permanently straightened your hair? 

@GG84I did permanent straightening.

@BenoGT 

For hair that has been chemically straightened, you have altered its internal structure. I would recommend incorporating weekly Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz / 100 mL treatments to build internal strength and for daily use KéRASTASE - Nutritive Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair

@GG84  Thank you so much for the suggestions! 🙂

@BenoGT I get my hair straight permed and just got it done again in December. I use Oribe moisture and control line and Pureology color hair line because I also get my hair dyed and use a moisture hair mask from Oribe at least once a week

@SportyGirly125  That's great. I will try it. Thank you 🙂

Hi @BenoGT - My all time favorite conditioner is Pureology Hydrate Conditioner. It's not sold at Sephora but you can get it pretty much any where else. It leaves my hair feeling silky and when you apply it, it leaves a cooling effect.

@carlym99   Thank you for the suggestion 🙂

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing