Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Best Products to Combat Frizz?

Hi, all! I recently moved to a more humid climate than I am used to and have just watched my hair expand and grow as the humidity hits it. I have fine, wavy-ish hair and a lot of it and was wondering if anyone could give me some recommendations for products to help keep it tame and free of the frizz that won't weigh my fine hair down? It doesn't have to be products limited to Sephora, just whatever you have found that works for you. 🙂 

RE: Best Products to Combat Frizz?

The bumble and bumble invisible oil primer and serum have worked great to tame frizz for me!

Briogeo' Don't Despair, Repair and Curl cream (I forget the name) are wonderful!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Best Products to Combat Frizz?

Hello ,

Please consider the Iles Formula finishing serum. I Know the reviews on the shop page will convince you this is the serum you need.

It protects all hair types against not only humidity but also heated tools , UV damage and color fade without ever weighing the hair down.

Reviews are available on Iles Formula shop pages equally you will see many images posted as well .

I recently started to use Verb's Ghost Oil and it's my holy grail for frizzy hair. I would recommend using that. The oil is thick and that might throw you off but i promise it works with taming your frizz! The bonus is that it doesn't weigh your hair down like other oils do and it doesn't make your hair look super oily. 😊

Re: RE: Best Products to Combat Frizz?

I love their ghost oil! It is really think so it might seem weird at first but it's; 1. Affordable af, like 14$ here on Sephora, 2. Really helps tame frizz. I use one pump (it will last forever) on my hand and gently run my fingers through the bottom of my hair, then I run a bore bristle brush through my hair to evenly distribute the oil. and 3. It has vitamin F, Bamboo extract and Moringa seed oil. These all help strengthen your hair and hydrate it, so by using it your taming frizz and making it healthier.

Re: Best Products to Combat Frizz?

Hi. I have similar hair to you and just purchased Alterna Bamboo Kendi Oil and so far so good. Otherwise, Bumble and Bumble Bb. Curl comes highly recommended. Good luck.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing