Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Amika vs Briogeo

Hi all! I'm looking for a recommendation for bleach damaged hair. I've been researching The Kure line by Amika after falling in love with my dry shampoo/hair mask samples. But I'm also seeing great reviews fir the Don't Despair, Repair line frim Briogeo. Who has tried both lines? Which would you pick?! For reference I have long, dry, coarse, frizzy, heat/bleach damaged hair! I'm done bleaching/dying and trying to get hy hair as close to natural and healthy as possible! Thank you so much!

amika The Kure Bond Repair Shampoo for Damaged Hair 9.2 oz / 275 mL Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Strength + Repair Solutions Set 

Re: Amika vs Briogeo

I have not tried the corresponding shampoos, but I really like Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask and the amika The Kure Multi-Task Repair Treatment .

Re: Amika vs Briogeo

Hi @Mel231 I belive the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask is for damaged, dry and protien loss

and the Briogeo Superfoods™ Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Hair Mask 8.0 oz/ 240 mL  is for just wonderful hydration *just dryness*

I love both but use a different one depending on what my hair needs that day. To much protien can lead to breakage. 

I can't speak to Amika because I've never used it, but thought I could at least help to with some Briogeo info

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing