Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Am I the only one who has hair on the side of my face?

I haven't really noticed until I started makeup but I have hair that's about the length of my full grown (if I let them grow) on the sides of my face and it makes my skin look darker than it is..

also whenever I pluck them, I get black heads or white heads as a result. 

does this mean my skin is weird? 

should I wax them? 

When I search google for facial waxing, only upper lip situations come up..

Re: Am I the only one who has hair on the side of my face?

I should really look into threading 

I only got it done once for my eyebrows and remembered liking it and is reading here about it being more gentler than waxing 

thank you so much Smiley Happy 

I love threading so much more! You don't have to worry about the heat like you do with waxing, and it's definitely more gentle (keyword "more" -- by comparison. I still cry occasionally, and I'm pretty sure the lady who does me at the salon thinks I'm a complete wimp, lol) since the pulling is happening just wear the hair is, as opposed to the entire surface of your skin.

Highlighted

Lol Thank you Smiley Happy 

school's finally done and I'm going to try threading Smiley Happy 

Do you watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey? One of the housewives, Caroline Manzo, shaves her whole entire face every morning. I tried shaving my face too, even though I am not even that hairy, it left me soooo much smoother!

There's no way I could do it every day. It takes me a while because I'm paranoid of shaving off an eyebrow! Lol

LOL, I would just shave below my eyes. But I am afraid of chopping too much of my hair line make it my hair uneven on the sides.

I actually haven't watched the show (I'm more of a CSI/24) person.. lol

because my hair is so dark, I'm scared that it might grow back thick and coarse like how eyebrows grow back thicker and coarser when you shave/pluck them Smiley Sad 

did you notice anything similar happening to the facial hair? 

I've heard about both make up and skincare products applying and working better without the hair .. but I don't want to make a choice that i'll regret for the rest of my life T_T 

plucking, threading, waxing, epilating... it's all the same: ripping the hair from the root. Which could lead to irritation since the pore is open (tiny red bumps, if you are prone to them)

If you're concerned about shaving, do a test patch Smiley Wink 

I've never seen any of the Real Housewives shows, but I shave my face. I have tried waxing before, my skin is so sensitive that it took a lot of my skin off and left my skin red, irritated and painful. I tweeze a lot of my hairs too, but I shave my upper lip, chin, sides of my face and my neck under the chin. 

If you are going to shave, vvib, I would definitely recommend using a new razor (I steal my boyfriend's disposable razors) so you don't get razor burn. Sometimes I can't get close enough to my nose to get those little hairs, so I'll pluck them, even though it hurts like hell! 

I've never tried threading, but I might look into it as well. 

I've read that one of the reasons men usually age better on the face is because of shaving and that it exfoliates the skin. I don't know if that's true, but it makes sense to me. I usually exfoliate my face first, then shave with a shaving cream or hair conditioner. I do this once or twice a week. My "peach fuzz" is almost black and my skin is super fair.

I have very blonde peach fuzz hair on the sides of my cheeks. I use a good quality men's disposable razor and shave it off every few weeks (it grows slow). I just use some oil on my face to help w/ the razor. I think that soft fine hair can more easily become ingrown if it is plucked. I've not had a problem w/ shaving. 

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • upload_4035434888195732988.jpg
  • upload_7661886556506850038.png