Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Best Hair Ever

Am I the only one who has hair on the side of my face?

I haven't really noticed until I started makeup but I have hair that's about the length of my full grown (if I let them grow) on the sides of my face and it makes my skin look darker than it is..

also whenever I pluck them, I get black heads or white heads as a result. 

does this mean my skin is weird? 

should I wax them? 

When I search google for facial waxing, only upper lip situations come up..

Re: Am I the only one who has hair on the side of my face?

I pluck the few dark hairs I have on my chin & then use those tiny bikini/eyebrow shaper razors on my face. I go in the direction of hair growth and haven't had any irritation or "growing back like a beard". I think a lot of that is myth, and partially based on genetics. I only need to "shave" my face once a week, but I make sure I don't exfoliate or use toner the day of. 

I tried waxing (before I used retinol products) and they always broke me out, same with threading. I think it's due to my pores being so exposed, not sure. Creams would feel like they were burning my face- even the gentle olay one. Smiley Sad So I stick to "shaving" and I haven't had any complaints. 

Thank you so much for your suggestions

I didn't know other people had to take care of their supposedly peach fuzzes too Smiley Sad 

I'll try the razors 

I shape my eyebrows with tweezers and eyebrow scissors so I never bought one 

Highlighted

Yup. 

They look like this: 

or 

lol you're so sweet 

I didn't know what they looked like but now I know what to look for Smiley Happy 

Where do you find these and what brand? 

I get mine at Target, CVS has them too. Ardell has a 3 pack that they usually have right next to their false lashes. So check wherever tweezers and lashes are.

I'm sure you can find others on amazon too.  

Huh - I haven't seen these, but now I'll look out for them.  Thank you for posting the photos.  Definitely gonna' try them.

Haha, I don't usually tell people this because they think I'm nuts, but I shave my face. I use both those little single blade face razors from the drugstore as well as a man-style gillette. About every three days or so I go over my cheeks and upper lip with the gillette and once every two weeks or so I go over everything with the smaller single blade razor. 

No, I don't get stubble. It grows back just as fine as it started out. If you have naturally thick hair though, I wouldn't recommend shaving as it could be stubbly. I have super fine hair everywhere (which is nice when it comes to my face), but I personally find that makeup goes on so much better without all the peach fuzz. 

Plus it's a nice exfoliation Smiley Happy

Thank you 

I was watching a beauty show with a dermatologist talking and got a mixed idea about shaving.. she didn't really "give a definite" answer.. 

someone else recommended the eyebrow razer on this thread so I'll start with that, see how the skin/hair react and maybe move on to the full sized one!

I do too. :-/ Mine is pretty fine, but b/c my natural hair color is black, it looks noticeable, at least to my eyes! I prefer threading b/c my skin is kind of sensitive to waxing, so I go for full-face threading once a month, and tweeze on my own in the between time. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • upload_4035434888195732988.jpg
  • upload_7661886556506850038.png