From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

AMIKA Soulfood Nourishing Mask vs BRIOGEO Don’t Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask

Which mask do you guys prefer? I have course, thick hair that has highlights. I currently use the Briogeo mask. I'm not unhappy with it, but I am always looking for something better. I need a product that strengthens and hydrates my hair.  Thank you!!
Tags:

RE: AMIKA Soulfood Nourishing Mask vs BRIOGEO Don’t Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask

I personally don’t like the Briogeo and I’ve tried it numerous times. I have highlighted hair that needs moisture and some extra loving, and the Amika mask is amazing! I also use Macadamia Professional Nourishing Mask (at ulta) weekly and that is my all time fav.

Re: AMIKA Soulfood Nourishing Mask vs BRIOGEO Don’t Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask

Hi @lovechanelxoxo,

I have thick hair too with a lot of blonde highlights and I've been using the Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask. I'm currently loving this hair mask because it's been helping my hair rebuild strength and it hydrates my hair! You can find this hair mask here > https://www.sephora.com/product/res-torative-hair-mask-P427311?skuId=2030393&icid2=products%20grid:p.... 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing