Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

what is your opinion on Lady Gaga's new CD?

Tags:

Re: what is your opinion on Lady Gaga's new CD?

I love it! I have to admit...I am a little monster! I've loved Gaga ever since her first single came out, and I was really bummed that I wasnt able to see her live ( she came to the Frank Erwin Center a couple of months ago which is only a 30 min drive....the ticket for the worst possible seat was $200 A PERSON). I've been to the Frank Erwin Center many times before. I had my high school graduation there, and I saw Carrie Underwood there twice and Kelly Clarkson too. ( I'm a huge idol fan). Anyway, my favorite tracs are The Edge of Glory, Marry the Night, Judas, Scheisse, Hair and when I'm in a pissy mood I belt out Americano. I got the deluxe edition CD with the extra disc.

First CD will be on the shelves for even the next generation to enjoy. Second CD people will buy for Bad Romance/ Speechless. 3rd CD... well let's just say I'm not a fan of Born This way at ALL. It really dissapointed me and Judas has some catchy moments but for the most part is really disjointed. I'll probably wait til' it's on sale to get it if at all...

This is of course just my opinion but yeah, I'm kinda getting over her... 😞

I totally agree, islandqt. I *loved* The Fame instantly, right away, and I still listen to it the most -- it's the best workout album ever, in addition to just being generally good -- and it's rare that I can listen to a whole album straight through without skipping tracks. I genuinely like the entire thing. The Fame Monster grew on me -- and it has a few really good tracks (love Bad Romance and So Happy I Could Die...and a few others that I can't think of), but Born This Way isn't grabbing my attention like The Fame did.

I am a huge fan of Lady Gaga's music, but I am so disapointed in her new CD. I absolutely loved her songs in "The Fame Monster" but her new stuff is just okay in my honest opinion, nothing like her last CD. 

But I am still a fan of her though, she is a little crazy and a bit outrageous, but I still can't help but love her music. 

Im LOVING Govt h00ker, shebie, americano, bloody mary. The rest are a little too pop for my taste. I love her voice, and I know she writes her songs on the piano and hands them over to "Red One" to produce. I guess its the pop production I dont love. Although I know the rest will grow on me. I love the Country roads mix of Born this way and the bonus song black jesus/ amen fashion

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing