Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
Highlighted

so...

it's my birthday today Smiley Happy

my boyfriend is cranky, my big kid is moody and i'm babysitting. i kind of want to bury myself in blankets and hide in my bed for the rest of the day lol.

hey, i still get a free coffee from starbucks at least, right? Smiley Wink 

Re: so...

Oh no! It's your birthday, you should feel like princess!!  Sending you awesome birthday thoughts and hope it turns around for you on your special day!!

Awww, happy birthday!  Go enjoy your coffee sans boyfriend and cranky kids. You deserve something nice on your birthday. 

Happy Birthday jamielove!!! Although it actually sounds more like a Crappy Birthday. Smiley Sad

I say, do what Cher did to Nicholas Cage in "Moonstruck" Smack him across the face (gently.........ish Smiley Tongue ) and tell him to "SNAP OUT OF IT!!!" It's my birthday dag nabit! You're supposed to be making me happy and acting in a celebratory manner. So get over whatever's going on, for the moment, and CELEBRATE ME!!! Smiley Tongue Smiley Tongue So there.

Tell him his problem needs to be worked out, with or without your help, his choice, and then put on the shelf for now. Today's Your day, tomorrow can be his day to be cranky or worry about whatever's going on. He needs to make you feel special and loved. Ask him, "Where's the Love??" It's time for him to show you some!

Hope that helps a bit, hope you'll let us know how things go. Maybe when babysitting time is done you can do something fun. If not than hopefully you'll celebrate tomorrow, then his problems can sit on the shelf until Sunday. Hope things get better. You deserve a Happy Birthday!! <3 <3

Happy Birthday!!  I'm sure your Birthday weekend will be full of fun!  Can't forget about the Starbucks birthday reward!

You share a birthday with Brad Pritt and Keith Richards! Did that cheer you up? Where is the party, candles? Maybe they are gonna surprise you!

Happy Birthday!

is it pathetic that i've already cried like a baby? haha. i get so excited for my birthday and it always gets blown off like this. even my daughter can't even be bothered to MAKE me a birthday card. last month for steve's birthday she demanded that we go shopping for a gift for him, made and designed a cake that looked like a computer chip for him, and was just all around excited to celebrate him. today... meh. she wants to do nothing but play minecraft all day and snaps at me whenever i speak to her. what the heck! i put so much into everyone's birthday and you know, i haven't even gotten a call from my parents yet >< 

i am seriously feeling sorry for myself right now haha. is 35 too old to care about birthdays anymore? 

Happy Birthday!! and no, you should always be happy for a birthday!!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I know the feeling, I've been forgotten too many times and it hurts like crazy. As far as your daughter goes, yeah, kids are just like that, especially little girls. Hope the evening got better. Smiley Happy

it did Smiley Happy all it took was getting some food in my tummy and i stopped being a huge cranky pants, and my daughter came around at the end of the day and made me a present, plus didn't want to go to bed because she wanted to snuggle and rub my feet haha. 

i told them that we are doing something special for me after the holidays because it really did suck. hell, even my own dad forgot my birthday! still haven't gotten a phone call from him... it's been a long time since he forgot my birthday, i started to forget that this was typical behavior for hiim! 

Happy Birthday!  35 is a perfect age to want to celebrate yourself!  Do something for you!  I'll be 60 on my next birthday and trust me there will be some serious celebrating!

Happy early Birthday!!

Funny story, My Dad kept going on about turning 60 soon, so we planned a Huge surprise party. There were 3 little snafu's -

1. The bakery called the house, and spoke to my Dad, the day before his birthday to confirm the spelling of the name of the birthday boy. His name is Bob, BOB, Hello!!! It's spelled and pronounced the same way, forward or backward, Duh!!!

2. A couple of days before the party he realized he counted wrong, it was only his 59th Birthday!! Did he feel stupid. But it was a wonderful party, it couldn't have been more perfect. Well, maybe if the bakery hadn't called the day before. It was really no big deal, I told him we were just having cake when they came home from dinner for 2.

Great stories though. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Happy birthday doll! don't be sad, be happy, all of us love you dearly. I hope this will cheer you up <3

I found a list of birthday freebies you can snag, (courtesy of one of my fave websites hip2save.com and my own personal research) and maybe this will make your day a little brighter Smiley Very Happy

check them out here

http://hip2save.com/category/freebies/birthday-freebies/

Happy Birthday Jaime!!! xoxoxo

Cheer up sweetie. Go get yourself something yummy for dinner and a cupcake. You're never too old to care about birthdays. I'm sorry that they haven't made more of an effort for you like you do for them. Smiley Sad

Enabler mode on: Go pick out something nice for yourself from your loves list for Xmas. Smiley Wink

Happy Happy 35th Birthday! xo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope it gets better for you Smiley Wink

Happy, happy birthday!  I propose that you let your boyfriend do the babysitting and take off for the nearest Sephora to pick up your birthday gift and a little something from you to you. If you tell the SA's at the store, maybe they'll sing Happy Birthday to you, it happened to me once.

Wish you many future happy days, and no, you aren't too old to celebrate birthdays and half-birthdays for that matter! Smiley Happy

my son was born on my half birthday, so i've reluctantly given up that practice lol Smiley Very Happy 

we are heading out soon to pick up dinner stuff, so maybe i'll pout my way into marshall's and a new bottle of perfume haha. wish me luck Smiley Wink 

Good luck, pout your way into an awesome present!  Some of the Marshall's have a great selection of makeup, too!

Happy birthday, @jaimelove!  I agree with @prettyinpa.  The boyfriend and kids deserve each other since they're all cranky.  Don't let them bring you down.  Leave them together and go out and have some fun--it's your birthday!  You deserve a happy one!  Smiley Happy

Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy, happy Birthday

Happy, happyBirthday

Happy, happy Birthday Dear Jaime

All the best!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Jaime, Happy Birthday to you!!!!

I hope your night gets better!!! Your beauty talk family will be here for you!!!

Happy birthday!!!!!!🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰 hope the day gets better for you!

Aww. I hope your day gets better. Happy birthday, and I hope you've enjoyed that free coffee!

I know it really stinks that you go out of your way to make other people feel special on their day, but that's what makes you so great. I'm sure your loved ones appreciate you and care about you!

45 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos13
  • postal_de_cumplea_os_con_mensaje_happy_birthday_para_compartir.jpg
  • upload_2605328613671471728.jpg
  • 072.gif
  • rainbow_heart_cakes_rainbow_party.jpg
  • big-cupcake-birthday-cakes-ideas.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • upload_8177744222608397601.jpg
  • Untitled1BDAY.gif
  • thbeautifulroses4ablady.gif