Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

refund on debit card

i recently returned a lipstick and they didn’t ask for my card which is fine because it normally goes back to my account immediately as pending but when i checked my bank account it wasn’t there and also the visa card that it went back to wasn’t even mine or the card i used it was some random visa card. what in the world someone please help me:(

Re: refund on debit card

Hi @capcap11 Depending on your financial institution, it can take a few business days for the refund to post to your account. If your receipt indicates it was not refunded to the correct card, please contact the store so they can assist your with this. 

@capcap11 It can take 7+ days for a refund to show on your end. Processing times varies by card issuer and retailer; usually done in batches, 1x day etc.

If it was an in store return, you'll need to speak with them directly. 

RE: Re: refund on debit card

the card that the money went back to is a different visa number than the card i originally paid with that’s why i’m horrified.

@capcap11 

Yikes! I hope Sephora is able to get it straightened out for you! I'd suggest contacting Customer Service by either calling or posting in the Customer Support Group

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/bd-p/Customer_Support

RE: Re: refund on debit card

thank you:)
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing