Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

rantarama: vol. 1, junkies!

so as you all know, I used to post a lot of rants, well maybe not to much, but a  good few, but then stopped doing posts for awhile, but seeing as I want to start making youtube videos, I'll have to get used to constant updating. and I love rants, so this is the first of my (hopefully) weekly updated rant series. but i have good topic now: what do you mostly buy and go crazy over in makeup. lipstick, mascara, perfume, blushes, etc.? I love lip products and always fall in love/ get obsessed with whatever new one i have ( now it's the lip wand from sephora collection) but i want to know what you always find yourself buying, and what do you have way to much of? and also, as a side note, do think this is a good series ide/ it's like the maltipoo makeup looks, but it has rants that come regularly instead of tutorials. so, answer away!

Shampoos, Conditioners, and body washes are my worst! For...

Shampoos, Conditioners, and body washes are my worst! For makeup I guess lip products, and blushes! Great question, make sure you let us know where to find you in the youtube world.

Highlighted

Re: rantarama: vol. 1, junkies!

I love the idea of a rant series.  I am always buying lip stuff too.  I always think the next one will be perfect but I always find something wrong with them.  

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors