Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
Highlighted

lylysa has 10,000 hearts!!!

lylysa has cleared the 10,000 hearts mark!  I doubt there is one of us that has not benefited from this lovely woman's advice. Not only is her advice invaluable, she's got a wonderful, wicked sense of humor and wit. (And if you haven't looked at her pictures, she is also GORGEOUS!) Lylysa, thank you so much for all you give us!!! 

Its a heart party!

Re: lylysa has 10,000 hearts!!!

Wow!  That's a lot of hearts lylysa!!!  You're one of my favs.  I also like that you tend to stay out of the drama.  U go girl!

Oh my goodness!! YAY lylysa! You're amazing! You're so thorough with your posts, and so generous with sharing your knowledge. I love reading your advice, and you're pretty much the only person who can post a novel that I'd willingly read. Thank you so much for being part of BT!

(my reaction to 10k hearts)

<3 The Little Mermaid!

Congratulations, Lylsa, and thank you for all of your valuable advice and suggestions! I always learn something new whenever I read your thorough posts!

Aww that is seriously the cutest meme ever!! 

<3, Randee

This is so sweet - thanks for posting this, it really made my heart happy.

Congratulations, Lylysa!! Smiley Happy

<3, Randee

Congrats Lylysa!!  Thank you so much for all of your thoughtful posts.  I look forward to continually learning from your wealth of beauty knowledge!!! BT is so lucky to have you.

Happy hearts Smiley Happy

Ten thousand hearts are a lot of hearts, but each one is well deserved lylysa! You always give great advice and suggestions! I'm so glad you're part of BT!

. awesome Lylysa!!!!!  u go girl!!!

Hip hip Hooray! You deserve many many more! I am so grateful you are a part of BT.

Congratulations!!!

10,000!? amazing!! Thank you for all your help and advice, wonderful posts and general frendliness!!  Smiley Happy xoxo

Congrats!

Those almost look too pretty to eat....ALMOST Smiley Wink heheheh

YUM!

Oh my goodness!!!! ^_^

Thank you, Quixotic for throwing me such a party and for all the kind words!

To all the ladies who have joined in this party, a big thank you as well! I apologize for not responding sooner, I haven't checked into the Off-Topic area until just now so please don't think I was just ignoring this, I honestly had no idea until now.

Honestly, you all help make BT a place I keep coming to, the kindness and support here is incredible and it makes me want to keep sharing and posting all I can to help!

Thank you, ladies! You all bring such a smile to my face!

That is an unbelievable milestone. Congrats lylysa!!!!!

Congratulations!  Your posts are so helpful and well thought out, thanks!

Smiley Happy

Congrats to our very own BT oracle! I bow to your boundless beauty knowledge! Smiley Happy

Whoa I arrived late to this party, but still had to come and thank you for the crazy amount of stuff I've learned from reading your posts! You are so full of information and are always so willing to share what you know! 

Wow, thats awesome! Happy 10,000 hearts lylysa !!!!!! Love all you long, detailed and super useful posts. Thanks for sharing all the beauty tips. :-).

congratulations lylysa,,,ur posts are always very informative

37 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos20
  • images (19).jpg
  • images (20).jpg
  • heartcats.jpeg
  • wow.gif
  • upload_728102175433470558.gif
  • clap britney.gif
  • image.jpg