Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

i just got the most amazing news!

i feel like i need to shout it from the rooftops! i am bawling like a baby and i can not stop crying...

MY SON IS CANCER FREE! his oncologist just called me to tell me the news. i feel like all of the months of holding this stress and the tears in are finally exploding from me full force. when i called my mom to tell her she thought it was bad news because i was sobbing so uncontrollably! seriously the most amazing words i have ever heard in my life <3 <3 <3 

Re: i just got the most amazing news!

That's great news!

Love, love, love this post!!!  Praise God!

Yay! That is awesome news. I'm so happy for him and for you and your family.

Best news in the world!!! Happy for you and your son Smiley Happy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I gotta admit I teared up a little when I read this, thank you SO MUCH for sharing your beautiful and amazing news - this is the kind of perspective I think everyone needs sometimes.  I'm so happy for you and your son, you should throw a little party, even if it's just you and your son doing a little dance at home lol!

Highlighted

That is amazing news!  I am so happy for you!  This calls for a great big smiley face!

I'm so happy for you!  Seriously buy a cake tomorrow and hang the streamers.  If this isn't't a time to celebrate I don't know what is!

YES!! Thank goodness! I'm so happy for you and your family. Incredible, beautiful, amazing news Heart

there are seriously no words to describe this feeling, ladies. thank you all so much for your encouraging words Smiley Very Happy i am so effing happy right now! i have been crying my eyes out for the last hour haha. everyone thinks something is wrong because i'm crying so hard when i tell them! 

That is incredible!!!!!  Congratulations!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for you Smiley Happy 

This is such great news! Thank you for posting and sharing 

Aweeee that is awesome. I can't imagine how heartbreaking it would be to have one of my children be that sick. I am so glad for you that he is well. 

Yaaaaay!!! Congratulations to you and most definitely to your son!! I am really happy for you and your family! 

Internet hug is the best I can offer!

That is amazing news, I am so happy for you and your son!!! 

Congrats! That's incredible news!!!

That's wonderful news!! Congrats!

How old is your son?

he is 15 months old. he was born with a neuroblastoma, which is a cancerous tumor of the adrenal gland. they found it when i was about 7 months pregnant with him. so its been a long stressful road with this guy, but now the scariest of it is seemingly over! 

Oh my gosh you are a very strong lady and I could never imagine what you have gone through but God gives the strength to get through the things you think are going to kill you and I'm so thankful that your son is cancer free and I wish you nothing but the best from here on out. I could never understand but I'm always here to talk or listen if you ever need someone and of course I have big alligator tears typing this because I'm a partner in hope at St. Jude and I think all of you parents are truly amazing for what you go through. I'm so glad he's well.

Ok now I  want to add some happy pictures for your little boy!

BLG - just reminding you, you are a marshmallow inside...and that is a great thing - you are so sweet; pass the insulinSmiley Happy

I agree, definitely a softie! But... aren't alligator/crocodile tears meant to be a false/insincere thing? Or am I confusing that with something else?

i think you might be right, i had the same thought Smiley Happy but i thought i was just confused. but maybe you and i are both confused! 

ps: three and a half hours later? still crying Smiley Very Happy haha

Awww, it's okay! I can't even imagine how good it must feel to have it all behind you. You can let that out whatever way you need to. Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry you found my thoughts insincere also. I really would never make a remark on anything unless I truly believe it or comes straight from the heart.