Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

i just got the most amazing news!

i feel like i need to shout it from the rooftops! i am bawling like a baby and i can not stop crying...

MY SON IS CANCER FREE! his oncologist just called me to tell me the news. i feel like all of the months of holding this stress and the tears in are finally exploding from me full force. when i called my mom to tell her she thought it was bad news because i was sobbing so uncontrollably! seriously the most amazing words i have ever heard in my life <3 <3 <3 

Re: i just got the most amazing news!

I hope that your mother gets good news, waiting to find out must be so difficult. I'll say a prayer for you & your Mom. I hope you'll come back with awesome news. This is a great community, we feel each others pain and rejoice at each others joy. Best of luck. Smiley Happy

Thanks, sweetie! 2013 was a difficult year, but I'm hoping that 2014 will be an awesome year for all of us and our families Smiley Happy

A-Men! I hope 2014 is a much better year, hopefully full of good news for you. Smiley Happy

Congrats!!!! That's amazing news! Definitely a reason to celebrate!

i just wanna squuuueeeeezzzzze mr man!  give him a huge hug for me!!!!

p.s. make sure you give yourself one too!

Oh wow that is great news!  I am so sorry you had to go through that with a child. I seriously can't imagibe the pain, fear, and helplessness I imagine I would feel if one of my children were sick. Hugs to you congrats. 

This is wonderful news, I didn't see this first time around but I'm glad I caught it this time. The picture (below) of your son is a beautiful sight, what an adorable little boy. I can't even imagine the joy you felt when you got that call from the doctor, simply Awesome! I'll mention the two of you in my prayers. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I wasn't around during this, but I am so glad to hear this news for you, jaimelove! What a relief. Reading this makes me so happy, Congratulations!!! Smiley Happy