Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

dior diva rewards

hey ladies, have you heard about this super awesome program by Dior. i think more companies should have this kind of reward system for their loyal customers (hello Chanel and YSL, I'm looking at you).

What is the Dior Diva program?

Every dollar spent on a Dior Beauty product equals 1 Diva Point. Once you reach the desired point level you send your original receipts and the redemption form in to the address provided on the form. Note: sales tax isn’t included towards points and all points sent in must be within a 12 month period. Currently there are five levels to the program. (When it first started there were only three levels!):

■Adorable Diva (100 points) – you’ll receive deluxe travel sizes of Dior best sellers in a mini Dior shopping bag.

■Fashionista Diva (250 points) – you’ll receive the Little Dictionary of Fashion written by Christian Dior plus three deluxe minis for your handbag.

■Charming Diva (500 points) – you’ll receive a Dior charm bracelet packaged in a Dior couture box plus a deluxe Miss Dior Cherie miniature.

■Divine Divas (1000 points) – you’ll receive a couture inspired black makeup pouch finished with a little shimmer and shine and full sizes of Serum de Rouge in Rosewood Serum, Diorshow Browstyler, Diorshow Extase Mascara and a travel size One Essential.

■Lady Diva (2500 points) – you’ll receive a Dior Brush Set complete with Foundation, Blush, Eyeshadow, Brow and Lip brushes nestled in a black D-charm pouch and packaged in a Dior couture box. Also includes a full sized One Essential and Diorshow Lash Maximizer.

■Diamond Diva (5000 points) – you’ll receive a Dior Couture Accessory complete with deluxe minatures for touch-ups: Diorshow Extase Mascara, 5-Couleur Eyeshadow in Stylish Move and Rouge Dior Lipstick in Rouge Blossom.

I can only dream of reaching Diamond Diva. lol. Smiley Happy

Heart

Cza

Re: dior diva rewards

Yup - I've sent in for rewards a few times.  It's starting to irk me because they haven't changed the rewards in ages and I've already sent in for the first 2 more than once.

I can never quite make it to Divine Diva - that one I haven't gotten yet!

Clarins has a similar point program with points.

You register for program and receive 20 points, then every dollar spent equals one point. Once you reach 200 points you are given a $20 USD discount off your next $50 USD purchase. Also, the points and discount do expire. Points are good for two years and the discount is valid for three months good for one use. You don't earn points from shipping and handling, tax, or gift certificate purchases.

oooh. thanks for sharing, sowazupb! Smiley Happy

Thanks for posting this. I forgot to send in my receipts from my summer purchases. 

sure thing, dannyc! Smiley Happy please don't forget to post some pictures of the rewards you'll redeem! Smiley Happy

Hi CzaCee and fellow Dior Divas!

Dior changed the rewards slightly this year. Compared to last year's 1000 point rewards, it's a bit of a downgrade. Just thought I'd let y'all know! Smiley Happy It's still a great program though, don't get me wrong! I can vouch for the 250 one and a fellow BTer had mentioned what the 100 points rewards was

■Adorable Diva (100 points) – mini perfume, mini mascara, and mini Capture Totale

■Fashionista Diva (250 points) – mini lippie, mini J'adore, mini Capture Totale plus a Dictionary of Fashion written by Christian Dior

■Charming Diva (500 points) – Dior charm bracelet packaged in a Dior couture box plus a deluxe Miss Dior miniature.

■Divine Divas (1000 points) – Full size of J'adore or Miss Dior with a ceramic for fragrancing and a travel spray for your purse

■Lady Diva (2500 points) – Dior Brush Set complete with Foundation, Blush, Eyeshadow, Brow and Lip brushes nestled in a black D-charm pouch and packaged in a Dior couture box. Also includes a full sized One Essential and Diorshow Lash Maximizer.

■Diamond Diva (5000 points) – Dior Couture Accessory complete with deluxe minatures for touch-ups: Diorshow Extase Mascara, 5-Couleur Eyeshadow in Stylish Move and Rouge Dior Lipstick in Rouge Blossom.

I saw some mentions on a blog (totally forget where I saw it) that the mini lippie was not included in the 250 point perk as of this year, were they crazy? I will cry if I have missed it! 

oh my goodness! i definitely would do the same, Rikkie! that mini lippie is so freakin cute! goodness, i think i'm developing an obessession with minis.

I definitely have a BIG mini obsession, haha. If I know for sure the lippie is still available I might have to send in receipts immediately just to ensure I don't miss out.

i actually developed this minis obsession because of BT! seeing all the pictures here with those cuties did the magic. Smiley Happy

how many reward points are you planning on redeeming, Rikkie? Smiley Happy

I don't think I've quite got $250 of receipts at the moment, but that is easily corrected, haha. Mini lipstick is calling my name! 

I totally wish they'd quit making the rewards less and less every year, so sad to see the rewards from a few years ago compared to now! 

Yes I have been looking at all these different website and omg the rewards were amazing in the past. Now its still good but not as impressive as before. I guess more people know about it now.

I would think more people knowing about something and purchasing items would be good for a company. Only reason companies would downgrade their rewards (that i can think of off top of my head) is because they can and they are confident that people will still buy.

Very true. Sad for us Smiley Sad. But still i am glad they have a reward system. Mini J'adore comes to me Smiley Wink.

That's definitely the highlight of the 250 perk! LOL. When I saw the book, I was like really?!?!

yes. i was searching for past year's rewards and my oh my, they have downgraded the rewards bigtime. i wish i knew about this program during 2010 or 2011. ughhh. i think the maximum that i'm gonna spend for this program is $500. i MUST not go beyond that.

but then again, we'll never know. last time i swore I do not ever wanna reach Rouge but here I am, only $150 away from it. lol.

I'm wondering how it's possible to make it to the 5000 tier without being dressed from head to toe in Dior as well! haha

here's the 250 reward points stuff:

blog362.jpg

credit goes to Mellie's Closet

ooooh. look at those adorable goodies! Smiley Happy

In case anyone's wondering what color the lippie is, it's Rouge Dior 644 Smiley Happy

J'adore mini perfume? OMG. I want it NOW. 

Ok. My next $100 will be on Dior products then.

160 Replies
Photos9
  • blog362.jpg
  • dior-100-point-gift.jpg
  • IMG_2490.jpg
  • IMG_20140507_224656.jpg
  • IMG_20140507_230308.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2014-12-26 at 12.20.30 PM.png
  • IMG_0230.JPG
  • IMG_0232.JPG