Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

birthday goodies May 2023 free gift.

This is the May Birthday gift I chose this year..kinda reasonable  bougie . I was attracted to this free treat from a chic Beverly Hills style brand . Has anyone tried anything from  Ouai ? Before or ever what should I expect? #OUAI ps my birthday is next Monday..  what free treat for you May Babes did u jump on ?20230511_014845.jpg

Re: birthday goodies May 2023 free gift.

I reallyyyyyyy wanted the door perfume but I went to 2 separate stores a total of 7 times and they were out each time. So, I got the #ilia duo. There’s mascara I haven’t tried yet and also a MULTISTICK! I thought it was lipstick but I was wrong. I wish they had more products for people of color, though. 😏

I’ve only tried the Ouai de tangling leave in conditioner and the treatment mask but so far I loved both of them! I hear the detox shampoo is popular. I’m choosing to get this set for my Bday reward too! I just really like the detangling spray!    OUAI Mini Detangling and Frizz Fighting Leave in Conditioner 1.5 oz/ 45 mL  and the OUAI Treatment Mask for Fine and Medium Hair 8 oz/ 236 mL 

Hi! I was about to ask for my bday gift too awhile ago since i picked up my online order but then the staff just told me that she cannot access the insider and don't know when they can get into it. 

I thought i have something that i can wear  on my face on sunday as it is moms day/bday since i'm choosing ilia.  Anyway i'm satisfied with what i purchased which is the travel size ##versace bright crystal,##Rare beauty loose powder and##Anastasia concealer

Happy Birthday Month!  @CocoLancome28  🥳

I have one item from Ouai, it's a lovely rose smelling textruizing wave spray 🌹 It really gives some strong body to my very fine hair. 

OUAI Mini Wave Spray 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

I hope you like the items in your birthday gift and please, tell us how the perform for you 🙂

Thank you and absolutely  @CynthieLu ..

Happy birthday @CocoLancome28 ! Hope you enjoy the Ouai set; I personally enjoy their OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil which has a Rue St. Honoré fragrance with notes of violet and gardenia it smells like a rose garden. It has a high sillage which can be detected for several hours while helping to soften skin or hair, I love it for my skin especially in the summer. 

Thank you😁@bakeamuffin  and I will I was so curious because of the name and looking  at price point on the brand it's not bad  and have you smelled the  OUAI Melrose Place Gentle Body Wash 10 oz/ 300 mL  what did you think  of it ..  I love the fact I am part of a fun and knowledgeable beauty community and love the perks of shopping 🛍  Sephora  ..

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • 20230511_014845.jpg
testing