From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 36909 Members
  • 1255 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Ambassador Curated
BIC's 2024 Summer Kick-Off Thread! ☀️
|
Re: BIC's 2024 Summer Kick-Off Thread! ☀️
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I could totally use a new pair of gladiator sandals @caitbird Also, please dress the family doggo in a fun picnic handkerchief/sc ...read more
I could totally use a new pair of gladiator sandals @caitbird Also, please dress the family doggo in a fun picnic handkerchief/scarf, if possible, and post it if you do.
Recent images from this conversation
What's on your plate?
|
Re: What's on your plate?
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Thank you! Yes it is similar, it definatley was a treat  @CynthieLu ...read more
Thank you! Yes it is similar, it definatley was a treat 🙂 @CynthieLu
🌸🌊🤍 Summer Days 🤍🌊🌸
|
Re: 🌸🌊🤍 Summer Days 🤍🌊🌸
GO-GETTER II INSIDER
Reply: Wow this is incredibly beautiful! I hope you had a great day, such beautiful scenery 朗﫶 @Allie240 ...read more
Wow this is incredibly beautiful! I hope you had a great day, such beautiful scenery 🤩🫶 @Allie240
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Your cat is so cute, @Evelyn179 !  ...read more
Your cat is so cute, @Evelyn179 ! 💖🐾😍
Youtube
|
Re: Youtube
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Of course it is! Trust me, keeping track of everything and promoting positivity is hard, but we manage to get through it! They onl ...read more
Of course it is! Trust me, keeping track of everything and promoting positivity is hard, but we manage to get through it! They only have a couple of videos, but they plan to resume after summer!
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Another quick read from James Patterson Micheal Bennett series. I’m debating what to read next. Just too many to choose from. I’m ...read more
Another quick read from James Patterson Micheal Bennett series. I’m debating what to read next. Just too many to choose from. I’m great full that I can borrow so many good reads from my local library. I wish I can transfer my digital copy to my library
This is walter
|
Re: This is walter
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: No he is a bad boy he sits on our table he also steals our food and he swats you until you pet him and he fights his sister I coul ...read more
No he is a bad boy he sits on our table he also steals our food and he swats you until you pet him and he fights his sister I couldn't ask for a better dog
What’s in your cup?
|
Re: What’s in your cup?
ICON IV INSIDER
Reply: @Mellmars1185 Why thank you- may every day this year be a sweet Mother's Day to you! ...read more
@Mellmars1185 Why thank you- may every day this year be a sweet Mother's Day to you!
Ambassador Curated
Habit Stacking Thread 📚
|
Re: Habit Stacking Thread 📚
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Go @itsfi , go!
Go @itsfi , go!
New Post in Besides Beauty
If you cant change shades/colours on the app
If you press a different shade but the photo and description does not change, try this:Go to settingsGo to appsFind sephora appOpe ...read more
If you press a different shade but the photo and description does not change, try this:Go to settingsGo to appsFind sephora appOpen thatFind storage and openClear cashe This has been driving me bonkers for months, and I finally fixed it on my app.
139,268 Posts