Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Your dream product

I was daydreaming at work today- what would be your dream product? It can be makeup or skincare or anything that you fancy (got spring fever here).

Mine would be a dry shampoo that contains SPF so I can get rid of greasy roots and not have to spray SPF on my slightly wide part due to my lovely thin hair. Whenever I spray my part with SPF, it makes that area of my hair look really oily and sometimes a hat is inconvenient.

Tell us all your dream product!

Re: Your dream product

A natural but waterproof sunscreen that doesn't leave a white cast.

anything that doesn't make my face break out!

Poor eliminator as well as blackheads. Those things can suck my big toe. 

Lipstick that is actually kiss proof but doesn't feel dry or look gross after a few hours. That way my husband will kiss me when I do wear makeup.

Oh and of course that magical pill/cream/water/whatever that will make you look instantly like a victoria secret model.  

But I love your dry shampoo with SPF idea that really makes alot of sense. 

Oh my! Kissproof lipstick! That would be the best thing in the entire world!!

I would like hair product that lengthens and strengthens individual hair growth cycles and also softens hair textures without buildup or damage.

Yes please.

Highlighted

In the hair products vein, I'm still on the hunt for a series of products meant to preserve naturally red hair.  I'm quite attached to my hair color but I know it tends to brown with age -- short of going the henna route I haven't quite come up with a solution yet.

-----

Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 30 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors