Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Your Dream Job.

We have a current profession thread going on and it got me thinking. My Dream job would be a Make Up Artist. So Whats your Dream Job, Maybe your already working towards it, or it's just an idea you've thought about for awhile and if money wasn't an obstacle, What would you love to do for the rest of your life??

Re: Your Dream Job.

You sound like you're very similar to me in terms of "dreams" hehe. I work for an oceanography company right now, but my longing to document my travels is calling to me! 

I want to be a stage manager on Broadway, or any leadership job backstage. Or maybe a set designer. I don't really know, I just want to be backstage.

~We are all beautiful~

Very cool! A Set designer sounds like a really fun job! I think they had a tv show about set designers!

I'd be a writer...  I love sitting down and getting thing down on paper.  It figures since I was a Lit Major...

Awesome. I am so horrible at writing! I can't even write essays because my thoughts are all over the place and i can't organize them! Haha.

I love writing!

I'd like to be a free-lance writer-editor.  I also love to crochet.  I design my own patterns, so I think it would be fun to do something in the fiber arts profession.

I'd love to be a professional horse trainer or an Olympic equestrienne.  Only I'm too old for the Olympics, this is definitely a sport for the young and flexible. There also isn't enough money in professional horse training to support myself, but it's fun to dream....

Highlighted

Aww when I was younger I wanted to be an exercise rider SO badly. It doesn't pay well at all though. I love horses I've been riding since I was nine Smiley Happy.

Whimsically yours,
Janine

I'd love to be a police detective only because I'm so  into looking until I find something out and finding what no one else can.

Conversation Stats