Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Your Best Feature

Hey Girls!

I know that we all have those little things about ourselves that we don't like,but let's just have a feel good moment and tell everyone what your best feature is!Smiley Happy

My favorite feature is my eyes!

Re: Your Best Feature

It's definitely not my *best* feature, but I love my nose because it's the same as my mom's.  She is adorable and cute as a button, and I like the idea that someday when I'm her age I'll look like her...at least my nose will.....like lylysa said it's like having a part of her with me always.

Momma nose!! ^_^ 

Highlighted

@drragon- Aww! That's giving me the warm fuzzies that MoreGun gets when we are all so nice to each other and bring up things that gives you that little tear in the corner of your eye.Smiley Happy

I agree with many posts... this is an excellent questioin... I have found myself, in particular, focusing on what I hate about me, that I often forget to love features as well...

I have to say that I love my eyes, and hair texture.  I have almondish shape, light brown eyes (which continue to lighten as I get older) with a lot of green accents.  My hair, although I don't love my natural color, is silky and easy to maintain (IMO looks best long).

Conversation Stats