Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Your Best Feature

Hey Girls!

I know that we all have those little things about ourselves that we don't like,but let's just have a feel good moment and tell everyone what your best feature is!Smiley Happy

My favorite feature is my eyes!

Re: Your Best Feature

Good topic- it's always nice to be positive and make ourselves feel good! I like my eyes and lips! Smiley Happy

We all should see our own beauty instead of just our flaws!  When it comes to emphasizing either the eyes or the lips,  I usually go for the lips.  They are well-shaped and full with a nice bow in the upper lip.  Everyone has at least one nice feature: a great complexion, pretty eyes, long lashes, angled cheekbones, pretty lips or a cute nose.  Learn to bring out your best features and see the beauty in the mirror that everyone else sees.

Great topic.  Made me realize how much I've been complaining lately.  Alabaster skin & full lips.

Grace & Peace, Y'all.

I havent been on beauty talk in what seems like FOREVER (its been only about a week but of course thats forever in girl talk) Smiley Wink and this was the perfect post to come back too Smiley Happy I love how positive this is! <3 I'd have to say I love my lip the best. In my opinion, they are the perfect shape for my face and the perfect size; big, but not over powering Smiley Happy I had braces when I was younger and I feel that this blessing in disguise enhanced my love for my lips, because now I smile a lot more! Smiley Happy

Keep us this wonderfully positive attitude beautylovingirl! I throughly enjoyed this Smiley Happy Happy Easter lovely!!! 

BIG OL' EYES.  I have pretty expressive eyes as well so this can be troublesome if I don't want someone to know I dislike what they are saying >.>

@Fabz that's hilarious because I get that often too! People always tell me that my eyes give away everything I'm thinking- I can't help they're so big! They are also my favorite feature since I can really play up eyeshadow and eye makeup a ton. I had a friend tell me once he wanted to do my makeup because I had so much "real estate" =p haha

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Highlighted

Mine is definitely my smile, but I truly feel like ANYONE who smiles not only looks happy, but they look a lot more open than someone with crossed arms and a frown on their face. A smile could also brighten up someone else's day as well. Smiley Happy 

Naturally my eyes, they've got a habit of changing from an inviting green to yellows depending on my state lol otherwise I agree, smile the way.  A lot of metal went into that!

Wonderful topic!

I love my skin tone. I an olive skintone, that looks great with color! I often get compliments on it, especially since it tans quite easily.

Conversation Stats