Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Yeah! I finally made Hall of Famer

I'm so excited I finally made Hall of Famer and I haven't even been on here a year yet. My one year anniversary date will be June 27th of this year. HIP HIP HOORAY! Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy  (Not bragging just excited!)

Re: Yeah! I finally made Hall of Famer

Congrats, Beautylovingirl!!!!

I for one am glad to have you here in the Beauty Talk forum alongwith all the other Hall of Famers and great posters!

That's very sweet! Thank You. Smiley Happy

Congratulations!!  You've definitely earned the Hall of Famer logo!  I look forward to reading all of your posts!

Thank You Ms. Thang (haha you know why I put that). I love doing this but it wouldn't be near as fun without ya'll. Smiley Happy

Congrats. Working my way up!

Congradulations! Now you've officially joined the people who's been here too long. lol. =P

I remember I used to be obsessed with hearts, altho since Hall of Famer is the last stage (as of now), I wish Sephora would do something to celebrate.

() ()

(^.^)    ~yay!

(\   /)o

That's so cute beautytester! Thanks!

P.S. Because we mentioned badges!!!

That's hilarious! That's our little secret inside joke!Smiley Tongue

Congratulations!!  Sephora should give you an extra 500pt freebie once you reach that level, hehe.

Thanks! I agree. Smiley Happy

Congrats! I love reading your posts!

Thanks! I always look forward to our random eye shawdow and makeup conversations here and there!Smiley Tongue

@drrragon, congrats on 100 hearts! We used to have a lot of heart parties here on BT but I thought I'd mention it while we were on the topic of names, badges and hearts for beautylovingirl! Smiley Happy 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Thanks diana, looks like you tipped the scales for me!  haha!

Yeah ya'll should move these post to her heart party.

Hi,since I'm new and not quite sure how all of this works yet could someone tell me how you reach the different levels?? I'm curious, I noticed mine at first said newcomer and now it say's special guest??? CONGRATS BEAUTYLOVINGIRL!!!!!! Smiley Surprised)

The levels are kind of random, until you get to Hall of Famers. It depends on how many posts/hearts you get and/or how long you've been here, don't know the exact details. I became Hall of Famers when I had ~50 pages of posts and ~10 month mark? don't know which of the factors pushed me through.

Beautytester is right. I reached it at the 7 month mark and like 63 pages of post.It all depends like posts/ hearts. Not sure of the exact details either.

CONGRATS girl!

I love love reading your post and advices. So helpful.

Thanks! I really love being on here and sharing with my fellow beauties!Smiley Happy

Congrats! Smiley Happy 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Thanks!

Highlighted

Where do you find out what all these things on BT mean?

Hearts,  "hall of famer'...dont know were to look.  didnt even know there was an advantage here

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 90 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors