Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

YSL LIPPIES ARE SWEEPING SEPHORA'S BEAUTY TALKERS

Hey Girlies,

It is amazing to see how many of you have jumped into the YSL Lippie Pool this summer. This is to me is a special bond within itself. I think Sephora should think about getting special sets of YSL Lippies or at least let us pick 2 to 3 mini tubes of lipsticks because you know they have sold alot because of all the chatter on here. WHAT DO YOU THINK GIRLS??

Re: YSL LIPPIES ARE SWEEPING SEPHORA'S BEAUTY TALKERS

I picked up Rouge Volupte #3, and it immediately became my daily wear lippie.  It has amazing wear for a non-stain, where I can *almost* get away with not touching it up after lunch, and it doesn't leave much behind on my drinkwear.

My YSL lippies are my favorite products that I was enabled into by BTers. I now have 3 - a Rouge Volupte, a Rouge Volupte Shine, and a Glossy Stain. They each come in handy for a specific purpose, and I love them all. Truly great buys.

Coming out with a set of these or some sort of offer with them is a great idea! We need to spread the YSL love to everyone! Smiley Happy

Gosh I love all my YSL chickies!!!! ^.^

I bought my first YSL lipstick at the beginning of this year. I didn't even look at that part of Sephora before that because it is much pricier. But one then one day after just reading how much everyone loves it on here, i HAD to atleast try it on. and BAM! i put it in my basket, and didn't think twice about the price! i just knew i HAD to have it!

Then for the 4x points, i tried on their lip glosses! I thought it was gonna be like anyone else's gloss. But Nooooo! Oh how they fooled me! I automatically put another in my basket and paid for it. Now i will definitely adding more onto my basket!

And i have to thank you girls for it! lol

They should make a YSL holiday set! I know it's unlikely because it's more of a luxury brand but it's still something cool to think about...

Sephora could always get all these mini lippies and put them in a holiday set.Smiley Happy

@beautylovingirl - YES YES YES!!!!! I love this idea!  I would line up for this!

I think if we all got in line we would have a very looong line.Smiley Very Happy

LolaVal I love your enthusiam!Smiley Happy

I would so be down with sets or minis or whatever.  I love YSL so much, I've only tried the glossy stains they are amazing.  I'd love a set of minis of the regular lipsticks so I could figure out whether I liked it as much as the glossy stain and have some color variation while I did it.

Want to jump in the ysl pool, thinking of getting some for my birthday, which would you try first the stains or a lipstick?? 

Either would be great. Smiley Happy

Ok going to sephora this Wednesday, ill let yall know what I get. I can't wait to see and swatch in person, its more fun than guessing with online purchases. 

It's alot better swatching in person their colors are so pretty and then the packaging sweeps you the rest of the way in!

I'm still resisting!! *hides from the gorgeous swatches*

You can't hide and resist to long.. Your going to have to dive in soon because right now I can tell you, your right at the side of the pool with one foot in already...Smiley Very Happy

I am sold! I have consistently heard amazing things about the YSL lippies, but have never caved in and purchased one! I don't even know where to start. What formula do you ladies recommend for someone who usually wears tinted/sheer lip balms? I was looking at the glossy balms. What are your thoughts on those? Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy

I can't really give good advice here, since I've only got one (a lipstick), and my decision process was to go into the store, swipe every single color for every single type on the back of my hand, then pick the one I liked best.  Smiley Very Happy

Here's a great thread when I asked about YSL lipsticks, never having tried them before (silly me). Spyski gave a great breakdown of all the formulas. I bought the Rouge Volupte Shine but for a glossy balm, you would probably love the Sheer Candy. Hope this helps...or it may just make you want to buy them all!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Talk-to-me-about-YSL-Lipsticks/m-p/569657#M8190

WOW that was helpful, thank you so much! (And thank you to Spyski if she ever sees this!)

...and I may just buy more than 1 Smiley Wink!!

I absolutely think you should get the glossy balms since your used to wearing tinted sheer lip balms their all really great but I think you'll love those the best.Smiley Happy

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • swfupload_4511214907327603395.jpg
  • swfupload_53471065419310171.jpg
  • 0.jpg
  • swfupload_9030948639086524267.jpg
  • ysl.JPG