Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Will Sephora ever carry high end products for dogs?

i love to splurge on my dog's beauty products, i think it would be so cool if Sephora sold high end dog shampoo, conditioners, sprays , hair bows and other accessories,  i would definitely upgrade to Rouge status in about 6 months. Smiley Very Happy

Re: Will Sephora ever carry high end products for dogs?

There are no facts when speculating about something new just educated opinions.  

Okay, fine friends. I am going to ask that we abandon this particular line of discussion. I don't personally want to close a thread down about dog shampoo, let's not make it come to that. Thanks! Smiley Happy

I would love it if Sephora expanded more in what they offer for people. They have dropped a couple of lines I love, including LORAC, and barely carry any The Balm. Would also love it if the point perks got spiced up a bit, I can usually be tempted but even with my relatively high point balance I found nothing in the store this weekend that I wanted to walk out with, nor has there been anything online that's enticing for a while. And while I used to check the sale section daily, I stopped when I realized it just wasn't really going to change much.

In addition, the store literally had no samples to give. I asked and they said they don't receive any to give out.

While I'm not sure if pet products are part of their future plans, I would love to see some fun stuff on the horizon for us humans. Smiley Happy

I have wondered why they dont have samples like you get when ordering online? I get that they can make you little jars, etc. but I think it would still be nice to get regular ones. 

It really would be. Smiley Happy  I'm a germaphobe and know people who have suffered from whatever transfers in makeup from sharing, it's not pretty.  I know it's hard to police a store full of fun products and I love the fact you can swatch products and get a feel for them, but I've literally seen people come in and do their makeup without being spotted.  No way is any of that stuff getting dumped into a jar that I would use on my face or NEAR my eyes.  Smiley Happy  Ick! 

Guess it's a bit of a fine line between allowing people to experience the products and when it goes too far.  There's another high end makeup store locally (locally owned, not a chain) and somehow the layout allows you to swatch but you would never get away with applying makeup yourself there (and I respect that, and I've even had makeovers there because I know the products are sanitized). 

Highlighted

Smiley Wink

Hi everyone, 

Some of the comments & memes are getting ridiculous and rude, so I'm closing the thread.  Sorry Tashalicious Smiley Sad.  I completely share your love for puppy care <3

xo, Mia

Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • no.gif
  • frozenletitgo.gif
  • IMG_20140503_191318.JPG
  • YSB.jpg
  • salonPhoto.jpg
  • images (1).jpg
  • download.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-04 at 5.32.58 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-04 at 5.40.05 PM.png