Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Will Sephora ever carry high end products for dogs?

i love to splurge on my dog's beauty products, i think it would be so cool if Sephora sold high end dog shampoo, conditioners, sprays , hair bows and other accessories,  i would definitely upgrade to Rouge status in about 6 months. Smiley Very Happy

Re: Will Sephora ever carry high end products for dogs?

Educated and a sensical response.... 

All i gotta say is... Petsmart Smiley Very Happy lol.......

Sings .. * Let it go, let it go Cant hold it back anymore let it go, let it go *..... <_<

Oh yay! I get to use my gif!

frozenletitgo.gif

Muahahaha! YES! lol my daughter is watching that movie right now... again...........>_< help... lol

LOL. My daughter LOVES it too... though she recently watched Tangled, and now watches them both equally. SIGH.

So....I should be embarrassed I've watched both a dozen times? Smiley Wink 

Pffft. Never!

Does it strike anyone else as ironic that there is fighting like cats and dogs over cats and dogs?

i may disagree with someone, but i never  resort to  fighting over such a  trivial subject.

It sounds like the only reason why you would want Sephora to sell pet items is so you could earn points & rouge status. 

Like the burger/taco analogy below... sometimes we can't always get what we want. Except, you can.... go to the beatybar website. You can get pet items from wag, cleaning supplies from soap, food from vine & blush from beautybar with a lot of deals & GWP. Plus, if you have ebates, you get cashback. 

What about Amazon? Prime gives you free shipping on a lot of items, one cart, one charge.... 

I love animals and do spoil them, but I wouldn't purchase pet stuff from Sephora. Why for points? The perks suck, they keep getting smaller & smaller. Rouge status? Rouge is a joke! When I shop for anything, I look around for the best deal. Who is giving me the best price & free GWP? I rarely shop at Sephora now because so many other stores are giving out better deals. Why would I buy a Dior foundation from Sephora when I have to use points for tiny "gift"? I order from Nordstrom I can get a free mini candle, more than 3 sample packets & lots of minis. 

Same goes for pet products. I usually buy my dog's food from a pet boutique a few towns over. BUT, when I get a petco coupon, you better believe I order from there instead. I don't buy his food from the boutique to say I buy my dog's food at a boutique. No, I buy it from there because it's usually cheaper & the owner always throws in some treats & goodies for him because she knows he's a picky eater. Petco has his brand, but it's more expensive & I don't get all the freebies & quality service. 

I also don't bathe my dog often because he's not human. He doesn't have to be washed every week, it's bad for their skin. I wash him 4x a year. If he gets dirty, I'll rinse him & brush him, but his oils should take care of the rest. I rather wash him just a few times a year, than over wash & have to purchase more items to put on him. He doesn't need moisturizer & oils, because he produces that on his own as long as I don't over bathe hime Smiley Wink 

i understand what you're saying and i agree, my idea was all in fun, i didn't expect people to get so worked up about it, and my comment about becoming Rouge in 6 months was just a joke, i don't spend $1000.00 a year on dog products. Smiley Happy

Yeah, you poor thing.  You had no idea what you were starting, did you? Smiley Happy  Although I didn't think it was the soundest business proposition, I enjoyed the conversation.

Actually i did, you should have seen my post a while back, Topic: Designer Purse Rentals!! Smiley Very Happy i'm just surprised it happened again especially when i try to keep my topics light in nature, but people react as if we're discussing politics or religion. 

I think that exists actually, Bag, Borrow, or Steal is what I think it's called Smiley Happy could be wrong Smiley Tongue

yeah and another one called "Rent The Runway",

Well then you deserve everything you get! Smiley Very Happy  You should know by now that all that stuff is VRY SRS BIDNESS here!

LOL! i don't mind debating on a subject, i actually enjoy it as long as a level of respect is maintained.

It is hard these days to get people to respectfully debate or disagree...or just make a nice comment and keep their opinions to themselves. I have some family on Facebook who can turn the simplest comment into an invitation for a 5-paragraph dissertation on why they are right and everyone else is wrong.  I would make a terible judge because I can generallyl see both sides of a story or argument.

it's funny because when i watch men debate, they always stay on the subject, and back up everything they say with facts even though they may come off as arrogant or obnoxious , 

What facts do you think a man would bring to a discussion about your wanting pet products carried at Sephora?  Why do you think the reaction from a man would be different from what you've received from women?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • no.gif
  • frozenletitgo.gif
  • IMG_20140503_191318.JPG
  • YSB.jpg
  • salonPhoto.jpg
  • images (1).jpg
  • download.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-04 at 5.32.58 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-04 at 5.40.05 PM.png