Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

Where Do Hearts Go When Threads Die?

Uurgh ... I was soooo close to 500 hearts, and someone's comment (and therefore all attached comments) was deleted.  And just like that, hearts are gone, gone, gone!  If anyone else has a heart deficit, let me know, and I'll heart the heart out of you, if you know what I mean! Cat Wink

Re: Where Do Hearts Go When Threads Die?

Yay, now you're over 500 hearts quotidianus!

Ok I must of missed that thread...Was the thread today?

It was a post from yesterday, but the person who made the racist comment posted it last night. It stayed up for quite sometime today, but I'm glad they finally poofed! her comments. They were beyond rude and ignorant Smiley Surprised

It happened on **quotidianus's** thread about an awful brunch experience earlyier  in the day (Sunday) I'm glad you didn't see it, there was more than enough upset & hurt involved in it. Glad you were not subjected to it too.

OMGosh!!  i still haven't figured out why people do that and I guess I never will.

Some people are more concerned with being right (whatever that means) than being accurate, some people are driven by ego, and some people just have very limited experience in the world and are, perhaps, regurgitating what they've been shown and taught by others in their world.  Reminds me of that song from South Pacific, "You've Got To Be Carefully Taught".

Heart

"[…] some people just have very limited experience in the world and are, perhaps, regurgitating what they've been shown and taught by others in their world."

Yes! This is so often true. It always makes me sad when someone has strong (hateful) views on things with which they have no (or limited) contact or experience -- and s/he is then completely unable to explain why s/he feels this way or defend it in any way. Not speaking of the comments made here, just people I've come across in my life.

Giving you some extra hearts!

Personally, I'll gladly take a heart-hit any day if it means there's a little less ugliness out in the world.

Racist speech has no place on BT. I'm glad the mods deleted it.

I'm with the rest, surprised that it took a while.  I know many people were very passionate in their responses, but while it wasn't very nice, I didn't really see the overt nastiness that plagues the net.  Another reason I'm really loving BT.

Instead of replying to what people post, hearts for you all! lol. Smiley Wink

Here's a bunch more!

image.jpg

your missing hearts turn into a heart party!  Smiley Very Happy

Hopefully you'll get them back soon.  That post is probably better off gone anyway.

Love this post. Ill heart the heart out of you!!

See, you had a bad day yesterday.

You came, and shared it with us, and found we had your back.

Then you were serenaded by (the possibly inebriated) vocal stylings of your male admirers to TheSafety Dance.

You innocently asked about hearts, then someone threw you a heart party.

I wouldn't worry, I think you're doing fine Smiley Happy 

I Hearted everyone in this thread.

I Heart you all!!!!!

Hearty heart heartsssss!! 

heres to many more and much more heart lovins!

hello Smiley Happy  just gave you some hearts Smiley Happy  I am a new insider so I don't have a lot yet... thanks to anyone who can help me too Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Hearts to you, too!  Welcome aboard!

Nice to meet you happygen. Smiley Happy Wishing you many, many happy hearts in the future, Smiley Happy

thank you quotidianus!  Smiley Happy  I tried to reply to your message but it doesn't work... do you know if it is normal?  It seems I can reply to the original posts but not to people's comments... weird...

73 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • image.jpg