Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

What would you purchase right now if you were given a surprise $200.00 gift card?!

I know for me, I always purchase things with gift cards I wouldn't normally buy myself! Thought this would be fun!

Re: What would you purchase right now if you were given a surprise $200.00 gift card?!

The Sephora Pro bush collection and an Urban Decay make your own palette with 4 eyeshadows!

Cool topic.

Re: What would you purchase right now if you were given a surprise $200.00 gift card?!

OMG.....I would buy the more high end--luxe brands that I've been wanting to try or try more of ( marc Jacobs, NARS, Armani, Becca, Guerlain, Dior etc). Specifically though.....the marc Jacobs bronzer (its massive! literally like the size of my hand!), the UD naked palette original, buxom big and healthy lipstick (did they change the name to full on now?) in several different shades, nars blush, nars TM, becca highlighter, guerlain bronzer, dior lipstick, and the awesome combination kits that are out right now.

A whole new set of brushes. My current set are starting to look a little worse for wear. Smiley Sad

Conversation Stats