Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

What would you purchase right now if you were given a surprise $200.00 gift card?!

I know for me, I always purchase things with gift cards I wouldn't normally buy myself! Thought this would be fun!

Re: What would you purchase right now if you were given a surprise $200.00 gift card?!

I think if I was surprised with a $ 200.00 gift card id have a completely NEW skincare routine, and maybe some new brushes and primer :-D

Re: What would you purchase right now if you were given a surprise $200.00 gift card?!

XMAS GIFTS... SOME OF THE HOLIDAY KITS FOR MY GIRLS Smiley Happy

probably a new set of brushes, and an liquid liner with the left over change

I would get a few things off my wish list - GlamGlow Bright Mud Eye Treatment,New Foundation Brush, Give Me More Lip Set & my first YSL Lip Stick.

probably one of the laser hair removal systems. Not sure which one though. 

The brush set that is $125 and the Give me some more lip package and that would probably wrap up the $200 right there.  I think that brush set is just going to be on my wish list forever.

Absolutely the Give Me More Lip set, as I am just getting into lip products. A YSL Glossy Stain, would be my first. Some fantastic hair product or two.

Perfume that is too pricy for me to justify purchasing, such as Caligna by L'Artisan Parfumeur, or 2 or 3 bottles of more moderately priced perfume.

UD Naked 2 (still not sure why I don't have this!) and either Chanel Eau Tendre perfume and Tarte Maracuja oil OR a Clarisonic. Maybe someday Smiley Happy

YSL products, perfume, Fresh skincare Smiley Happy

Some of the great Sephora sample sets.

a handful of Sephora Favorites sets!

I would save it and put it towards the huge purchase I am planning. 

A clarasonic, or some SK-II items. Basically stuff with raving reviews but I can't justify the price for.

The NEST perfumes are calling to me, just wish I could try them out first! Or maybe an Hermes fragrance or two Smiley Wink

Foreo luna facial cleanser - I've been eyeing it for awhile and, now, after watching wayne goss's review, I want it more!

Most definitely a perfume - either Balenciaga Paris, or Tom Ford Violet Blonde. And probably one of the NARS blush palettes. All of them are things that I just can't justify splurging my own money for (seriously, I don't need 11th perfume, or 8th blush - none of those things I am particularly adventurous about, meaning I usually use the same one for days and weeks in a row.).

Ummmm.... 2 minutes in the closet with George Clooney, Derek Hough or Eric Clapton. Who am I kidding, that wouldn't pay for 2 Seconds! with any one of them.  Alas *sigh* a girl can dream.

I'd finally buy one or two amore pacific items I've been eyeing. Or just stock up on things I always buy: eyeliner, cleaning wipes, pore purifying strips, etc. That way I can always open my closet, and have that stuff ready for me when I run out.

Fragrance!  I am a single mom and my money always seems towards something my son needs.  Fragrance is a luxury item for me these days, and I stick with my tried and true.  If the sephora magic fairies gave me a gift card, I think I'd have to splurge on a new fragrance as it is something I don't allow myself these days.

I'm debating between a few things.

I'm sitting on a $25 Viggle GC, and hoping to earn another soon.

The things I'm mulling:

• Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
  • Dior Addict Eau Delice (darn you promo code!)
  • Jimmy Choo Flash
23 Replies
Conversation Stats