Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty

What to do with old Clarisonic?

I have had a Clarisonic for a while and used it in the beginning and then didn’t really care for it. It’s been sitting in my drawer ever since and I just want to get rid of it. What can you do with it or howdo you get rid of it? Can you sell or recycle and get cash for it? Or do you just have to throw it away? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Re: What to do with old Clarisonic?

I just threw mine out. I had bought it in 2009! 10 years, and it was still working like brand new. But I’ve found that my current skin care regimen works so well that I don’t need it anymore. I always found it a bit irritating, but 30 year old me (I was 30 when I bought it) thought that things had to be feel irritating, or sting, or whatever, to actually be working. How little I knew!

What to do with old Clarisonic?

I have one too. I use in one in a while. I would sell it if you no longer want it. Some cash is better than none. Your probably only going to get 30-40% of the orginal value. Could use it on your body.

RE: What to do with old Clarisonic?

What about perhaps donating your used Clarisonic to “Project Beauty” .. I know they take gently used makeup items etc. so I’m sure they would accept makeup tools also.. check it out.. if that doesn’t work then you can always list it as a used item on eBay - I’ve seen people do that before too. Hope that helps.
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing