Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

What's the one beauty item you tend to accumulate a lot of?

It can be Lipsticks or blush, maybe eye shadows? Everyone has a different makeup or skin care item they have a lot of, so what's yours?

For me, in the Makeup category i tend to buy a lot of Lipsticks! I have around 20 different ones. 

In Skincare i tend to buy a lot of face mask. I love putting on a face mask! So relaxing! I have around 8 different ones to help with my skincare concerns!

So what do you like to have a variety of?

Re: What's the one beauty item you tend to accumulate a lot of?

Lip Stick, liner, stain, gloss. anything that can be aplyed to your lips! lol

Ah i can relate!! I'm resisting the urge to buy the Bite 4 peice lipstick set!! But i want it sooo bad!! If it's in stock when my birthday rolls around soon i might just treat myself!!

s1493873-main-hero.jpg

Blushes and Lippies for sure. But I also tend to have a lot of foundations as well. I love trying new foundations.

Eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascaras, and Highlighters for me Smiley Happy

Lipsticks/glosses and eyeshadows are my biggest accumulators. They almost never go bad for me.  I've only ever thrown out 5 lipsticks/glosses in 10 years.   

Are 10 blushes a lot, LOL!

For me, it's lipstick, blushes and bronzers!Smiley Happy

<3 Melissa

Definitely lipsticks...also I haven't noticed it before but I also have a considerable amount of highlighters and creme blushes.

Eyeshadow followed by lipstick.

Eyeshadow and lipsticks! Yep, both of them!

I need to take some collection photos. Remember my nail collection?

Yeah...

nude lipsticks. I don't know what it is about nude lipsticks but I love them and I think they love me. Smiley Happy

1. Lip gloss -- I'm a huge sucker for Buxom and Stila lip glosses!

2. I know it's not makeup, but perfume. OH, how I love perfume. I keep inventory of my collection on fragrantica.com and I have 54 bottles (in my defense, many of them are minis!!)

Ohh i forgot about Perfume!! I do have a lot! I have so many sample sizes of them but i have 10+ rollerballs and about 4 full size! And i NEVER wear them!! Haha

Do GWPs count? I accumulate a lot of those, especially the nice ones from lancome, estee lauder, and clinique. 

I've also accumulated a lot of skincare sets over the last 2 years since I just started taking care of my skin (I'm 23 and never even thought about skincare before)...I have at least 5 different skincare starter sets waiting to be tried.  

Ohh sounds great!! Murad is always my go to! I love it! I always want to try skincare sets and i always talk myself out of it! I'm not a huge fan of the GWP. Most the time they are filled with things i will never use. They are wonderful values but if you won't use it what's the point? I have had plenty of Clinique GWP and i'm not impressed! The eyeshadows, lipsticks, and blushes i find to be not very pigmented or colors i will ever want to use. But i like the Lancome. My aunt only uses Lancome and gives me her GWP cause she usually won't use them!

Errr.... everything?? Smiley Very Happy

Quantity wise, eyeshadow and lip products are probably my biggest vice Smiley Happy

Hands down, it's lip color.  I have issues.

Hello everyone!

Funny you are on this topic, I just got back from vacation and what did I come back with? NO MORE POLISH OR LIPGLOSS! 

I have the same shades of pink by every brand you can think of in both lipgloss and polish. Do I ever run out?  Not really but I did make it a point to NOT buy any which was hard because I went to a huge mall 3 different times. I tend to pick the same baby rosey pale pink shade and while only 2 or 3 brands actually deliver the color I want, the rest aren't even close but I shop away..

Of course I did come home and found my Sephora order full of more sets of polish was delivered... *oops*... 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

I'm right there with you Smiley Happy

Always eyeshadow. I can't help but try every new palette that comes out. I have two shipping to me right now from different places. They make me crazy!

Lip Balms take a very close second.

I have accumulated a lot of lip glosses because I had never worn lip gloss before and wanted to find the color/s I like best... I'd say I probably have about 40... yikes Smiley Happy  ...and now thanks to all the lip gloss purchases, my collection of free samples is nothing to scoff at either Smiley Happy

2 Replies
Photos1
  • s1493873-main-hero.jpg