cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What's on your plate?

Hello there, ladies and gents!

Keeping in line with all the fun and interactive threads asking about your most recent halls, items you have your eyes on, what you're currently wearing, what's your hair routine, and more, I've decide to branch out and ask:

"What's on your plate?"

The beauty world doesn't just stop at skin care and cosmetics, it also goes hand in hand with your overall health and well-being, so with that, I'm curious to see what we're all chowing down and snacking on be it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, or inbetween!

For those with apps that help count calories or to those who just want to keep a log, here's a place to share, possibly find and share some recipes, and even tips on maintaining a balanced diet.

Don't just share food items, but even drinks! I'm a huge fan of tea and at least have a cup of green tea a day (anti-oxidants) and drink plenty of water.

For lunch today, I had:

-Brown rice

-Steamed egg

-Steamed red snapper with green onion, sesame oil, and black pepper

-Gai lan (it's a type of Chinese vegetable/greens)

Now, tell me, Beauty Talk world, what do you have? 😄

Re: What's on your plate?

@tsavorite Thank you kindly! ❤️ Sometimes the extra elbow grease is worth the results 🤣

Mmmm…. Pizza!!! This looks amazing @QueenMarceline! It’s almost too good looking to eat. Almost!!! Gotta dig into that gooey cheese. Nom, nom, nom!

@itsfi Haha, keyword: almost🤣 Thank you so much! Maybe next time I'll do different toppings and sauce to switch things up 🙂 Nom nom!

Different toppings would add yummy variety, but there's something just sooooo good about a margherita pizza @QueenMarceline😋 It's a classic and classically delicious! 

@QueenMarceline @That looks soooooo good!!!!  Those crust bubbles especially!!!  

@heartsmyface Thanks so much, those are actually my favorite part 🤤❤️

@QueenMarceline  wow, that looks absolutely scrumptious! How impressive that you made it from scratch!

@caitbird Thanks so much! 🙂 

The way your cheese melted and the crispy crust 🤩 I can almost smell how good this must have been. @QueenMarceline. These are perfect pictures of your prep and final masterpiece. 🍕

@CynthieLu Thank you so much! 🤗 I've already thought about popping some dough out of the freezer for the weekend, but I feel like its too soon. 🤣

I wouldn't blame you, lol. It's sure to be delicious 😉 @QueenMarceline 

@QueenMarceline Uhhh...are we invited for leftovers? 😉

@CookieGirl1 Oh my gosh, yes! ❤️🍕

@QueenMarceline Absolutely amazing! That looks like it came out of a restaurant in Italy (not even kidding!) I can’t believe you made the sauce and dough from scratch. That must have been delicious. 🍕🍕🍕

@JoSometimes Awww, thank you sweet Jo! You're too kind! Honestly I can't believe it either, it happens more very rarely these days. 🤣

@QueenMarceline that looks like a pizza I had in Florence.  Enjoy!

@CorgiMommy Thank you for that incredibly kind compliment. ❤️

Trying a new to me local Sushi place for dinner. This was a take out only location.  🍽😁

PXL_20231126_000538086.jpg

What brought us to try them was thier great reviews and something called a peanut butter crunch roll. 😁👌

I think I know what I want the next time I dine out. That’s a beautiful sushi spread @CynthieLu. 😋 

@CynthieLu  I love sushi, and this looks amazing! A peanut butter crunch roll sounds so interesting! I hope it was as tasty as it looks!

This photo is full of yum @CynthieLu!  The presentation looks amazing. I am VERY curious to hear more about this peanut butter crunch roll. Seaweed and peanut butter are two things I wouldn’t imagine crossing paths and into the same dish. 

10,829 Replies
testing