cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What's on your plate?

Hello there, ladies and gents!

Keeping in line with all the fun and interactive threads asking about your most recent halls, items you have your eyes on, what you're currently wearing, what's your hair routine, and more, I've decide to branch out and ask:

"What's on your plate?"

The beauty world doesn't just stop at skin care and cosmetics, it also goes hand in hand with your overall health and well-being, so with that, I'm curious to see what we're all chowing down and snacking on be it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, or inbetween!

For those with apps that help count calories or to those who just want to keep a log, here's a place to share, possibly find and share some recipes, and even tips on maintaining a balanced diet.

Don't just share food items, but even drinks! I'm a huge fan of tea and at least have a cup of green tea a day (anti-oxidants) and drink plenty of water.

For lunch today, I had:

-Brown rice

-Steamed egg

-Steamed red snapper with green onion, sesame oil, and black pepper

-Gai lan (it's a type of Chinese vegetable/greens)

Now, tell me, Beauty Talk world, what do you have? 😄

Re: What's on your plate?

@Ispend2much6 @They are so yummy. I grew up eating these and mochis. 

I love Trader Joe's non-dairy mango mochi, but I haven't seen it in our store for months.

@Ispend2much6 @I’m not sure if I have seen it either. They just brought back Ube ice cream mochis. 

Porto’s bakery Cheese roll, guava and cheese strudel (refugiado), and chocolate chip muffin. 

2EF50F72-E4B7-4DEE-8353-07D0DA78CE43.jpeg

1E53B7FC-38BB-4556-A9BC-FBA885A80970.jpeg

That looks so yummy!

@SportyGirly125 my mouth is watering on these goodies, yummy!! 🤤🧀🧁

@Skunk12puzzola The place is pretty popular and they have yummy food entrees and desserts.

@SportyGirly125 good for you then 😋😉

These look so delicious @SportyGirly125!!

@Cissy63 @Everything there is always so yummy. 

I'm glad I'm too full from pizza to be jealous of these beautiful treats right now @SportyGirly125 !  Looks like they used the good, real chocolate chips in the muffins- they still look melty.

@Ispend2much6 I usually don’t get the chocolate chip muffins but my son and husband love them. 

@SportyGirly125  I don't like choc chip muffins either, even though I like choc chip cookies.  I have no idea why!

What was supposed to be a carrot and pepper stir fry turned into soup halfway through cooking.  I feel my impulse was a good one.  it’s so creamy and delicious!  It’s mostly seasoned with cumin and turmeric with a little chicken stock and cayenne peper:). 

36D91A3B-031B-406B-99F8-168E568D3751.jpeg

This looks like comforting goodness with each spoonful @heartsmyface! I loved how you pivoted from stir fry to soup! We need to get you on a cooking show!

It looks yummy @heartsmyface!!

@heartsmyface it definitely sounds like a worthwhile "oops".

@CookieGirl1  It wasn’t so much an ooops as it was an impulsive mid recipe change of plans cause the fragrance the veggies had reminded me of red pepper soup. 

Regardless, it looks amazing @heartsmyface.

@heartsmyface @Sounds yummy. 

@heartsmyface  Perfect!

testing