cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What's on your plate?

Hello there, ladies and gents!

Keeping in line with all the fun and interactive threads asking about your most recent halls, items you have your eyes on, what you're currently wearing, what's your hair routine, and more, I've decide to branch out and ask:

"What's on your plate?"

The beauty world doesn't just stop at skin care and cosmetics, it also goes hand in hand with your overall health and well-being, so with that, I'm curious to see what we're all chowing down and snacking on be it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, or inbetween!

For those with apps that help count calories or to those who just want to keep a log, here's a place to share, possibly find and share some recipes, and even tips on maintaining a balanced diet.

Don't just share food items, but even drinks! I'm a huge fan of tea and at least have a cup of green tea a day (anti-oxidants) and drink plenty of water.

For lunch today, I had:

-Brown rice

-Steamed egg

-Steamed red snapper with green onion, sesame oil, and black pepper

-Gai lan (it's a type of Chinese vegetable/greens)

Now, tell me, Beauty Talk world, what do you have? 😄

Re: What's on your plate?

@Mellmars1185  Sounds like our house- bigger is better.  Wish I had a male metabolism.

It’s good idea to substitute Greek yogurt with sour cream @Mellmars1185 👍 😋 Yummy

@Ispend2much6 yum - sounds like he's in for a delicious dinner when he gets back! 

@Kim888. I have to admit taste-wise the lasagne is ggod- I like using Rao's marinara for lasagne and this time one of the jars was the arrabriata version and it is SPICY!

And cake... is always good!

Aww 🥰 you’re the sweetest mom @Ispend2much6 

@blackkitty2014. So are you! We would do anything for our sons, right?

That's so sweet, @Ispend2much6!  I'm sure that your son will really appreciate having them.

@CookieGirl1. Thank! He will because he actually has time to eat lunch this semester!

@Ispend2much6 Aw made with love! Those are the best meals!♥️

My husband always says that! @Mellmars1185   It's true though.  Or, when someone else makes them.

I call this Gnocchi Bake. Again, I forgot to take a picture of the fin result. But....here are my leftovers for lunch tomorrow. I kind of winged this meal. It was super easy and the whole family loved it!

20220124_192827.jpg

@QueenMarceline @blackkitty2014 @Ispend2much6 Thanks! It was super easy too!

@Mellmars1185 Oooh! Looks so yum! 🙂 I love me some gnocchi. 

😋 looks so good @Mellmars1185 👍

@Mellmars1185   Gnocchi is soo versatile, or yummy on its own.  Looks great!

Quiche for brunch made by my Fiance

20220122_123643.jpg

@Mellmars1185  I haven't had quiche in such a long time - I think I need to make one soon!

@AMK721 It is really easy and it is a good way to get in veggies! I want to make a greek style one next with tomatoes, spinach, feta, sun dried tomatoes and maybe a few olives

@Mellmars1185  sounds delicious.

Awww, your fiance must be a keeper, @Mellmars1185 😉

@Mellmars1185   Looks scrumptious!

1 Reply
testing