Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

What's on your plate?

Hello there, ladies and gents!

Keeping in line with all the fun and interactive threads asking about your most recent halls, items you have your eyes on, what you're currently wearing, what's your hair routine, and more, I've decide to branch out and ask:

"What's on your plate?"

The beauty world doesn't just stop at skin care and cosmetics, it also goes hand in hand with your overall health and well-being, so with that, I'm curious to see what we're all chowing down and snacking on be it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, or inbetween!

For those with apps that help count calories or to those who just want to keep a log, here's a place to share, possibly find and share some recipes, and even tips on maintaining a balanced diet.

Don't just share food items, but even drinks! I'm a huge fan of tea and at least have a cup of green tea a day (anti-oxidants) and drink plenty of water.

For lunch today, I had:

-Brown rice

-Steamed egg

-Steamed red snapper with green onion, sesame oil, and black pepper

-Gai lan (it's a type of Chinese vegetable/greens)

Now, tell me, Beauty Talk world, what do you have? Smiley Very Happy

Re: What's on your plate?

Soooo pretty!!!! And I bet it's yummy to match!

This looks sooo good triciaann12!

I went for sloth for dinner.

What's pure sloth?

Burger King. DELIVERY.

I love America- where one can get Whoppers and Cinnabun delivered to your front door. Smiley Tongue

They deliver?! Smiley Surprised

Highlighted

In certain test areas. I happen to be uber lucky and live in one of them!

I have this hypothesis that there would be fewer late night car wrecks if Taco Bell and Burger King delivered XD

They only deliver till 10.

@lylysa well I didn't find any miso paste (I have a ton of Asian markets near me but didn't want to drive that extra mile in the heat lol) so I made this instead!

haha I realize this isn't the same thing at all but I really just wanted cold soba!

Did you get a chance to get the refrigerated area? That's where I found mine!

Anywho, mmmm, cold soba! And little bun baos!!! Cute chopsticks!

I didn't even think to look there haha. I went to a Fresh & Easy. I don't know if you have those where you live but they're relatively small and sometimes that store is really hit or miss when it comes to "international" foods (I always laugh when stores label aisles like that). I'll have to check again on my next trip! And thanks! I never eat noodles without my chopsabers haha.

I wish they lit up! I got a pair for my friend one year!

Me too! How cool would it be to eat a bowl of ramen in the dark! I imagine it would make the broth look like it's glowing

I love my boyfriend.

Last night he made blackened salmon (it was sooooo perfect, crispy and smokey on the outside, but juicy and tender on the inside) with some velveta and broccoli. We added some whole wheat rotini noodles to the mix along with some shredded Italian cheese blend and freshly cracked black pepper.

I immediately passed out into a food coma after that. The above pic is of my lunch today. I was so excited all morning because I got to eat this meal all over again!

This looks soooo delicious..... *drools*

That looks yummy. Smiley Happy

Looks delish, how wonderful that he cooks too! 

I consider myself (and my stomach) very lucky!

My dad made me Chicken Noodle Soup for my sickly self. 

Mmmmm feel better beautyjunkie!  I've got a cold too- my fiance made me chicken noodle soup monday and then a chicken stew with soy sauce and sesame oil today- the chicken broth really helps a cold!

You feel better too!  I do think the chicken broth has helped.  I'm feeling a bit better this evening. If I'm feeling better tomorrow I'm making chicken fried steak bites. Mmmmm.  

I'm going to dive face first into that bowl!

It was mighty tasty!

Per the request of lylysa, I will start doing mine too! Smiley Happy I, too, drink at least one cup of green tea a day (my cabinet is full of all kinds lol and I'm actually having one right now!) and I try to drink a lot of water. 

Today for lunch, I had: 

-Tuna Poke over brown rice 

-Half of an avocado 

-Couple strips of daikon 

-Couple strips of cucumber 

And I will be heading to the gym after work to do some heavy lifting! Lol 

This is such a cute idea! It's like a food journal with the convenience of having it on Beauty Talk. lol 

Thanks lylysa! 

Cheers! 

Kevin 

Your lunch sounds amazing, Kevin! If I could eat avocados every single day, I would be a happy girl! Smiley Very Happy 

<3, Randee
2 Replies