Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What’s in your cup?

A companion thread to What's on your plate? 

I thought it would fun to share what we’re all drinking. It could be your favourite tea or show of your crowd pleasing cocktail recipes. What’s in your cup?

Right now, I’m enjoying a nice cup of ginger peach tea with milk and honey. It’s nice and calming before bed. 

IMG_3067.jpeg

Spoiler
And shout out to the original thread  I kinda found out too late about this and it’s been far too long since it was updated. 

Re: What’s in your cup?

Thanks @lmaster; brings back some fun memories too whenever I pull this from the cupboard.

That is the perfect mug for pumpkin spice anything @itsfi

You’re right about that @JoSometimes; it’s very fitting for the season. 🎃 

@itsfi Adorable cup! The Phoenix airport has a Peet's inside of it (I'd never heard of it before). I got a vanilla steamer yesterday, it was pretty good!

Oooh, that sounds good @Samtian! Are you traveling for work or fun? 

Thank you! I try to do an arts & crafts project with my niece every season, sometimes more frequently if there’s more than one big holiday in a particular season. The mug was from last fall. 🎃 

@itsfi It was good, I've never had a steamer before. I went to an NFL game! 

That is such a good and fun idea!!

Nice!! Did you have a good time? It’s a different energy in the stadium than watching on TV. Both are fun. Wait, your a Nee England Patriots fan, no? Were you rooting for the Ravens or Cardinals?

Aww, thanks. We decorated hot cocoa bombs this year. I have to figure out what we’re gonna do for Thanksgiving. 

@itsfi I did, even though we lost! It's so much more energizing in person! I try to go to one every year now. I am first and foremost a Patriots fan, but Cardinals are my second team. Arizona is a lot cheaper to attend ( some nose bleeds were $25 dollars lol) and it is a lot closer to me so it's just easier to go to Cardinals home games. Plus I love the vibe and stadium there. My dream is to go to a Patriots home game. A few years ago it was $600+ for nosebleeds! 

Ooh hot cocoa bombs sounds fun to decorate!

Wow @Samtian, that's a lot for nosebleed seats. It's so interesting how much the cost of tickets can go for. Eek! Love the idea of trying to get to a game every year. Maybe next year's Sephoria will be in a spot where there's a football game you'd like to attend. You'd have Sephoria on Friday and Saturday and then maybe a game on Sunday, or maybe a Monday Night Football game! 

@itsfi Hmm...I should have put Phoenix in the survey lol! That would have been a good idea, or Boston. 

It was a quick and easy, but fun project. One of many projects that day. Here's how the hot cocoa bombs turned out @Samtian:

hot cocoa bombs.jpg

Thank you @Samtian @lmaster @Titian06! We've since shared a couple of hot chocolate bombs. I'll have to post that soon.

These look great, @itsfi ! 🍫

How absolutely adorable @itsfi 

@itsfi Ooh those look fun and yummy!

@itsfi love the mug

@CorgiMommy, thank you; it was an arts & crafts project I did with my niece last year. 

IMG_5682.jpeg

IMG_5688.jpeg

Grocery shopping at Asian supermarkets is the best. I can’t read Japanese, Chinese, or Korean, so I have to rely on pictures if there isn’t any English on the packaging (judging books by their covers). Once in a while, I get something I don’t like but I usually get lucky and find some really amazing things!

The top is a Yuzu vitamin drink. I saw the tiny little can and tossed it I to my cart. It was like someone juiced a bunch of Yuzu fruits and canned it immediately after. It was sweet with the slightest hint of bitterness (like a grapefruit and amalfi lemon had a baby) and perfect for helping me get over the last bit of this flu. 

The second was some Taro flavoured milk. My girls love this and I had to steal one for myself after they fell asleep. (Also… ARMY!)

@JoSometimes  you always have the most interesting drinks! The Yuzu one sounds tasty!

@caitbird I LOVE drinking juice and trying new things. I could easily buy a dozen different drinks at an Asian grocery shop and finish trying them all in a day. It’s so bad but so good. 

Love yuzu drinks @JoSometimes💛 I've seen a variety of flavors for those milks, but this is the first I've seen of a taro flavored one. Was it very sweet? Ahhh, BTS Jin! Surprised you were able to get your hands on some BTS collab drinks - they usually sell out quickly. 

621 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos122
  • IMG_3067.jpeg
  • FAF0780A-4344-45D4-9440-83E80D0F608B.jpeg
  • 236160DF-6ACE-497A-8A9E-3DA153D782E8.jpeg
  • IMG_3209.jpeg
  • IMG_20230613_081511027.jpg
  • 20230510_131519.jpg
  • 20230509_131445.jpg
  • AD24716E-769D-4543-9F3E-8A7CD3E9AA6C.jpeg
  • IMG_9708.jpeg