Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty

What music do you listen to right now?

I listen to Tegan and Sara mostly. I also like some of lady gagas songsmost of her songs from The Fame i like i also like Dance in the dark andMonster. Waiting for a new Tegan and Sara album to come out. I need them to go on tour again! Edit: Aw people stopped replying to this post

RE: What music do you listen to right now?

Coldplay. Always and forever

😐people stopped replying to this one apparently

Re: RE: What music do you listen to right now?

Hi @PeanutAnimals6 ,

Don’t feel bad if people stop responding to your thread. There are a lot of good ideas for threads that fizzle out after a while.

Maybe you can find another thread you like that you can be active in? A lot of the challenges threads are very active and very popular.

How are your summer vet classes going?

I am listening to some of Charli XCX’s songs and i like her too my favorite song of hers is tied between Break The Rules and Sucker

Re: What music do you listen to right now?

Nicki Minaj-- Queen Album. Hard White is one of my favorite songs on there and in general. She should have been at least nominated for a Grammy.  

BLUEFACE BABY

I love Hozier, pretty much anything he sings speaks to me. I also found a playlist on Spotify called Yoga Feels that's great when I'm trying to relax. Also, if I listen to "Sucker" by the Jonas Brothers for just two seconds it'll be stuck in my head for days.

RE: Re: What music do you listen to right now?

Yeah i like some of hoziers songs too

@PeanutAnimals6 I love Where does the good go❤️

Same it’s one of my favorites. Have you been to any of their concerts? I have been to one at The Orange Peel in Asheville on May 20 2014 and one on June ninth in 2017 at the North Carolina museum of art if you have been have you went to any of these?

The other event is a few musicians preforming not just them. Sigh 😑

They have a 2 events soon. Maybe i will go to one of them. I know that one of them is a Book con and the other i am finding out if it’s a concert. You should get the Bandsintown app it tells you when musicians you like will be on tour near you

Re: RE: Re: What music do you listen to right now?

I haven’t been to any of their concerts but it would be great to go to one😊

@PeanutAnimals6  I love T&S and am sad I work on their tour date in my area. I listen to a bunch of random stuff haha. Right now my favorite songs to listen to are: Superposition by Young the Giant, Halo on Fire by Metallica, and Instant Crush by Daft Punk and Julian Casablancas.

@Samtian I love YTG. I've seen them in concert twice and they put on a good show.

@makeitup305  They put on an amazing show! Sameer moves like a s e x god lol. When he was crowd surfing his butt came down on my head lol.

@Samtian can't say that I've had that pleasure lol! They came to my city not too long ago but I waited too long to buy tickets and they sold out 😞 The most popular venue here isn't very big and tickets are always $100+ and sell out super quick.

@makeitup305  That is insane! I have to drive 4 hours for my concerts, which sadly limits how many I can go to lol plus work. But only the big big venues like stadiums cost that much, even  nose bleeds are a little cheaper. I think I usually pay 40-55 max after all the fees for my tickets.

I just listened to H.E.R's album and it's great! She's young but her vocals and lyrics resonate especially if you are currently in or just getting out of a relationship. I can't listen to 20 ballads in one sitting but most of her songs are great. I will also forever be a fan of 90s hip hop and R&B music. 

I love H.E.R! @DaneeBT put me on to her! I will forever be stuck in the 90's when it comes to R&B, hip hop and even pop! I am really sad I will not be able to see B2K in concert! 

-Janean

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • FB881F29-DAF3-4488-8737-6553AAA5570B.jpeg
  • 27430F36-5A25-4477-B785-3FA6F2F582DD.png
  • DFDF485D-DDEF-4AFD-A0B0-A115AC020F40.jpeg
  • 3CD6ABF5-4D62-440F-9637-6BBFA0159710.jpeg
testing