Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What is your favorite TV show?

I'm looking for a good new show to get into.

I always have my classic gilmore girls. I seriously watch it every single day and I've seen every episode like 6 times but it is my favorite show ever.

It has just always been my favorite show.

Some of my favorites are..

Gilmore Girls

Castle

Amazing Race

Modern Family

One Tree Hill (so sad its over)

Grey's Anatomy

How I Met Your Mother (this is recent.. just started watching on netflix)

Big Bang Theory... BAZINGA!

and some various others..

What are your favorites?? Especially ones that you LOVE to watch reruns of!

Anonymous Insider

Re: What is your favorite TV show?

@AlwaysGlamourous- Oops! Missed the part of your thread about starting a RHNJ thread you know we'll definitely have to have it there's no way we can get through the season without it. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

@AlwaysGlamourous--OOOOOH I can't wait I saw just like a pre-interview show with that Andy Cohen talking to each one separately. Melissa is a blonde now. (strange) she's so pretty but I think she looks better as a brunette but oh well. I think Sunday night is the first episode and if it's not then it's the next Sunday but oh I can't wait!!!!!!

Melissa? A blonde? What? I googled but I couldn't find a pic! Need to watch that pre-interview. 

She's not platinum, it's more like a honey caramel. She looked better as a brunette.

I'm mulling over starting an RHNJ exclusive thread (I'm certain we will need this during the season when there will be lots to discuss) but until then-- I watch TV in the morning while I prep and primp for work. Usually, I watch GMA (or the Today Show but I'm an Ann Curry fan so if you know anything about this you know that I'm not as loyal of a Today show watcher as I once was) but today, when I turned on the TV, it was already on Bravo and an episode with Danielle Staub was on and it was a done deal. In this episode, Dina caused some drama at Danielle's botox party by not getting botox, which everyone took as Dina saying she didn't need botox, and then everyone decided that Dina is a huge troublemaker while Theresa idly stood by. Ohhh how the tides have changed!

This is definitely needed. I love me some Mama Manzo!

Oh I miss Dina! Didn't she have her own show for a while? Please start a RHNJ thread! 

She did! It was on HGTV. From what I remember it was about hosting and creative decorating for parties, dinners, etc. 

YES! Her party planning company. She was my favorite, I'm sad she's not on anymore, but I completely understand why. 

Anonymous Insider

@alwaysglamorous- OMG! That's hilarious lord there is no telling what you would experience being in her circle but at least it would never be boring!:D

Anonymous Insider

I know I can't wait!!!:)

HAHAHA I just watched the trailer on youtube and teresas daughter milania was like "I'm Melissa I'm on the pole" and she was on a stripper pole... LOL this season will be funny.

oh.my.god. can't wait. 

Anonymous Insider

I don't know the little bit of the preview I caught had Melissa down on her knees like begging Teresa to please stop hurting them, so I figure it's gonna be so awesome. They get you right on the edge of excitement and just cut you off I guess just to make sure your gonna watch it. It works every time for me !

@beautylovingirl I cannot waittt! I wonder if all of them will get along with Teresa this season or if they are still all going to gang up on her!

@Melissabt you definitely should watch catfish. make sure you watch the movie first. The whole show is addicting.

What they have a movie too! Good to know:)

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

@kd006- Yeah I saw it previewed last night on Bravo I think   like a week or something before it comes on that guy on Watch what happens live is supposed to do a sit down with all of them. I can't wait until it gets here I love the Realhousewives of New Jersey!

I need to watch Catfish, I've heard its intense! I just got into the show, Nashville! Love it.

❤️ Melissa

@beautylovingirl oh my GOD I am dying! I didn't hear the announcement! Did you see a preview for it on bravo? I can't WAIT!!!

Anonymous Insider

I can't wait The Real Housewives of New Jersey starts on June 2nd! I'm so excited!

Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • 1337735769_1-teresa-guidice-flips-640.jpg
  • duck-dynasty-si-robertson-3-16-13.jpg
  • 311424_586909258430_615049687_n 2.jpg
  • 308769_586908899150_1398985493_n.jpg
testing